Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Job Vacancies - New Job Postings Only - NO INFO REQUESTS ON-THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nadine.D

Alliance Medical are recruiting for a Senior Medical receptionist for one of their medical sites in Dublin. Please forward your CV to me at nadine.daly@alliancemedical.ie or ring me at Alliance Medical's head office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Lifestyle Sports in Wilton Shopping Centre is hiring. Saw a sign in the window today.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Tipp man running

Michael Guineys in Cork City

Wanted; Person to work in the curtain department. Must have experience in working with fabrics/curtains ..Fulltime or part-time

Wanted; Retail security guard with psa license and experience...fulltime

Please drop CV into the shop for the attention of the manager, or email to cork@michaelguiney.com

You can pm me if you need more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Lifestyle Sports in town hiring.
    Monsoon also has a sign up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

Subway is opening next to the gate cinema and looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Oakgrove Leisure Centre

Oakgrove Leisure Centre is looking for a Part-Time swimming teacher. Level 1 Swim Ireland qualification necessary. General fitness qualifications also are an advantage/preferable. Please send CV’s to:

REF: SWIM/GYM
    Oakgrove Leisure Centre
    Ringmahon Road,
    Blackrock,
    Cork

or email:
    info@oakgroveleisure.ie

Immediate start.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

New coffee shop hiring in Ballincollig:

https://www.facebook.com/RoastedRoadCoffee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Barratts in Mahon Point have been recruiting for quite a while now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

im hopefully moving to cork at the end of the month, anyone know if the likes of lifestyle sports etc are looking for part time staff or how do you go about applying for the sky call centre? Iv a course im doing so full time isnt really possible, id do anything so if someone can let me know of anything that could be going id be greatful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

EuroGiant in Wilton had a sign up the last day, no weekend only staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

Aykut in ballincollig looking for a barber

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

15 jobs just announced for the new Tesco outlet on the Douglas Road plus another 3 jobs in Tesco Wilton - not sure of application process, but if you contact Tesco I'm sure they will advise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Nathaniel Fresh Junkyard

Andip wrote: »
    15 jobs just announced for the new Tesco outlet on the Douglas Road plus another 3 jobs in Tesco Wilton - not sure of application process, but if you contact Tesco I'm sure they will advise.

Ill look it up when I get home. Wonder how they'll accept applications for the Douglas road branch as its not open yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Twas on 96fm today (their website doesn't seem to show the job section) but twas for full and part time staff in the Gala store on the Rochestown road the one where Pizza Hut is

Penneys in town has a sign up for christmas staff already.
    Also a Jewelry shop on Winthrop Street (near Mc Donalds) has a sign up for full and part time staff. Think there was a shop on Oliver Plunkett St as well but I can't remember which one, sorry!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Irish Guide Dogs.

Irish Guide Dogs currently have three vacancies available at our Headquarters in Model Farm Road.

- Kennels Assistant
    - Kennels Supervisor
    - Operations Manager.

Full job descriptions and specifications available here.

Please share with anyone you think may be interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

How come there was a ban for that

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Because they were using it as a commercial account, which isn't allowed unless you're a verified rep and pay for the privilege.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Supermacs at the end of North Main St (across from the Gate cinema) have a sign in the window looking for staff. No details on it about whether it's ft or pt unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FionnOh

Liberty Grill on Washington Street looking for a Kitchen Porter.

Fluent English required, it says!

The Body Shop on Patrick St have a sign in the window for flexible p/t sales assistants.

Golden Discs in Merchant's Quay also looking for pt sales assistants. Apply in-store with CV.

Amicus opposite Paul St. shopping centre have a sign up for waiting staff. Must have two years experience according to the sign :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Starwood Hotels and Resorts on MacCurtain street are always looking for people with a second language (esp Spanish, German, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian and Russian), there are generally ads up on jobs.ie. Call centre work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Dealz just announced 160 seasonal jobs nationwide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Andip wrote: »
    Dealz just announced 160 seasonal jobs nationwide

where can you apply for this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Spar, near Soberlane are looking for staff,sign up on the window,passed it this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

Penneys in town has a sign up for christmas staff already.
    Also a Jewelry shop on Winthrop Street (near Mc Donalds) has a sign up for full and part time staff. Think there was a shop on Oliver Plunkett St as well but I can't remember which one, sorry!

Did penny say to leave cv in store or online?

Advertisement