Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philip DeFranco Show

Options
  • 11-10-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭

Do any of you watch this. Its a daily news channel, showing random things you might not see elsewhere. It is mainly US focused but some stuff from around the world. Its usually quite interesting. Here's today's episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_qsKEwxo5U

So, what you think should be the punishment for the cop, or any plans on cheating now?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

It's ****ing ****. Extremely fast edits. Talk in a loud voice. I want to burn that ****er alive. Everything that is wrong with Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Sweet baby jesus. It's like someone just found Final Cut Pro and went mad. I can't watch that!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Utterly hate gimps like him who just repeat the news off other sites while pulling a Dreamworks face:
    dreamfaces_1028.jpg

It's shocking how popular they are and how much money they make.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Ray william johnson is another one thats branched out into vblogs and more channels that now when i go into his tube page im lost..... hes ok, watchable for a few minutes while we eating quick.

Advertisement