Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need AutoCad software for students

Options
  • 06-10-2013 8:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28

I was a mechanical engineering student and will be graduating less than 2 years. I see software prices around $ 5,000 :eek:. the price is very even for a student like me. is there any information or ideas on how I can use the software on a small budget?

Comments

I was a mechanical engineering student and will be graduating less than 2 years. I see software prices around $ 5,000 :eek:. the price is very even for a student like me. is there any information or ideas on how I can use the software on a small budget?

You could try draftsight .its basic but free.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 rendy78f9b194

"draftsight" is keyword to seach AutoCad sofware?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

If it's just for college work you can register with AutoDesk and download a student version of AutoCad at http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center . That version has a watermark on it to stop people using it professionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭Alkers

What college are you in? You can get free versions of AutoCAD for student sue, just when you plot there with be a watermark on the drawing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 rendy78f9b194

thanks for giving information, I am very happy to try it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement