Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DKIT bus transport?

• 01-10-2013 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

I just only moved to Dundalk a few weeks ago and the closest bus stop to me is the one that is near McDondald's near Dundalk Shopping Centre, but I have never used it yet, because I don't know where to ask for times for that bus shelter or I don't know which buses would pick people up there and leave them at DKIT. I'd be afraid I'll get on the wrong bus, so can someone help me out here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

I think Halpennys Bus stops at the McDonalds best ring to be sure. +353 (0)42 9322023

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭admcfad

Halpennys run buses every half an hour past McDonalds, 20 mins to the hour and 10 mins past, the bus does not go directly up the Dublin Road but through Muirhevnamor and takes about 10 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Matthews buses picks Up there heading towards Dublin and stops at DKIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

you cant use that, its pickup only.

Advertisement