Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Flights within Peru

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

I don't see why you would ... are you sure your not confusing it with a return flight ?

If you try to book on the site its 92 USD one way for an M fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mickyellow

SK101 wrote: »
    Hi all I am just querying if anyone has info on flights within Peru.

I have found the following flight below

http://www.skyscanner.ie/flights/lim/cuz/131030/airfares-from-lima-to-cuzco-in-october-2013.html

Now that flight says 69euro but I have heard that for non Peruvians it is much dearer, closer to 120euro for the same flight.

Can anyone tell me if the skyscanner flight is correct or will I have to fork out more money at the airport if I book this flight?

Cheaper to book internal flights in Peru when your there. Flew from Lima to Cuzco and just went to a local travel agent and booked the flights. With a little bit of commission you get the local rate. Did one or two long haul bus journeys in Peru (12 hrs+) and it was the most painful experience of my life. your hostel/hotel can point you in the right direction for a flight. We only booked 2/3 days before the flight.

Advertisement