Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eircom customer care Direct Number (no waiting)

• 18-09-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

This was very helpful for me,

Direct number to Eircom customer care (no waiting): 01-7015609

I thought that I would share this as Eircom customer care has been driving me bonkers! I managed to get this number off one of their representatives.

To add to that: Direct line to eFiber: 01-7011538

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi KpsCowley

I am happy that you were able to get through in the end and our apologies if you experienced issues.
    Regarding the number supplied above, I would have to advised that actually there is no difference in the time customers queue for calls to eircom’s Customer Care Centres and that all calls are answered in strict rotation.
    As the number supplied in your post above has not been set up as part of the direct customer access routing, customers would actually end up being charged for the call. Calls made through correct contact numbers would be free and should be answered within the same time frame..
    Alternatively, if you wish you can post us here on Boards.ie and we can deal with your query.

Regards
    Tony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

That number bypasses any IVR's though, so it's a bit easier to get through on.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭KpsCowley

Hi roast,

Correct you are, it does bypass the initial IVR's. I also found (may have been a fluke), but the one time I used the number an operator picked up straight away.

I am out of the country at the moment, so am unable to confirm this.

Also, thanks Eircom Tony for your reply.

Advertisement