Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda SWAT Uniform for Airsoft.

• 21-09-2013 8:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hey Guys!

I'm making this thread hoping some experienced and advanced airsoft,army or Garda units may please give me suggestions regarding the following question. It will be greatly appreciated.

Question:
    I am in search for the uniform of the "Garda Emergency Response Unit"
    Now, the uniform and dress does not have to be exact or anything, but in general the same type of clothes,equipment,etc.

I currently have their Gas Mask but in search for their clothes uniform (or similar), the helmet bulletproof face,etc. The items do not have to be real(exact copy), but something similar.

If you could give me any hits such as what to search, the list of uniform, I would be forever grateful.

-

Waiting for your response,
    Thank You.

Images examples:
    http://img.rasset.ie/0002e9e3-314.jpg

http://cdn1.independent.ie/migration_catalog/article25095912.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/PepperSpray_I

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Garda_EMU.png

http://www.thestar.ie/star/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Emergency-Response-Unit.GardaGardai.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Airsoft is generally about military gear and clothing. Most player would not even think of copying local law enforcement or PDF.

Why the interest with Garda ERU?????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭ARWRanger

Dogwatch wrote: »
    Airsoft is generally about military gear and clothing. Most player would not even think of copying local law enforcement or PDF.

I do not have interest in the Garda ERU.

Why do you want their uniform??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭ARWRanger

Why do you want their uniform??
    I don't.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Interesting, I thought airsoft people interested in paramilitary organizations would be pretty common

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

On a side note you also can not have and insignia related to ERU or have garda stamped on you back, otherwise the you can get in a spot of bother if by some chance you get reported, or seen by a member of thr public.

You can have SWAT, LAPD, DEA etc or whatever all you want then. There are existing threads on this subject if you read down through the list of threads.

ARWRanger wrote: »
    I don't.

why did you start this thread if you have no interest in them?????

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Question:
    I am in search for the uniform of the "Garda Emergency Response Unit"

If you could give me any hits such as what to search, the list of uniform, I would be forever grateful.

Have I missed something here:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

OP, last time I looked, it was illegal to impersonate a member of AGS, which is what it seems you will do if you succeed in your search.

This thread has no future, sorry.

*lock*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement