Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwood firewood

Options
  • 13-09-2013 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey,
    Looking for hardwood timber in logged lengths...ash, beech, etc...
    Need some definite contacts.... That would be great...looking for a lot of timber!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 georgem

Looking for large qty of firewood for stove. Letterkenny area.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

georgem wrote: »
    Looking for large qty of firewood for stove. Letterkenny area.

Eh this is the South East forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 igs2013

Edjaca wrote: »
    Hey,
    Looking for hardwood timber in logged lengths...ash, beech, etc...
    Need some definite contacts.... That would be great...looking for a lot of timber!!!

Hi. are you looking on big scale as in container size. Justcome across one chap who trying to find firewooddealers in Ireland. Wood (oak, beech) is from Eastern Europe in crates . Canget a contact if u interested .Have some pictures that he sent me ,.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 igs2013

Hi. are you looking on big scale as in container size. Just come across one chap who trying to find firewood dealers in Ireland. Wood (oak, beech) is from Eastern Europe in crates . Can get a contact if u interested .Have some pictures that he sent me ,.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jacksparrow

looking for log lengths,so i can cut and split myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement