Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track your banknotes

Options
  • 15-09-2013 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭

This website allows you to enter information on banknotes in your possession and tells you where they are from, where they have been and you can be notified if they turn up anywhere else in Europe in the future.

Some of the notes I had originated in Germany, Belgium or Italy, have been used in those countries and others, before finding their way into my wallet!

Intriguing and addictive!

http://www.eurobilltracker.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I dont have any money :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Create an account? Fvck off, why do you have to create an account for everything? It's hard enough to remember the logins that are actually important

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Very cool. Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Create an account? Fvck off, why do you have to create an account for everything? It's hard enough to remember the logins that are actually important

I was like 'oooh that's sounds fun! And procrastinatory! Let's do!'
    And then I was like 'create an account....meh.'

My attention span is far to short for doing all that shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

I used this website back in 2005 and had completely forgotten about it.

Managed to log back in (using an email address I haven't used in years) as I'd entered loads of notes back then so I expected that over the last 8 years I would get a few hits.

I was a bit disappointed to see that I only got two hits. One of my notes reappeared in Dublin and the other in Brussels in 2005 and 2006.

The Germans seem to be really into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

took two minutes to create an account all they want is your country email address and password not sure how much im going use this though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Ice Storm wrote: »

The Germans seem to be really into it.

Well you know Germans and their lists....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

60% of all Irish fifties were logged in Germany.

Seems logical.

One guy has logged 1.7m notes - how the f...?!

Advertisement