Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 advice?

Options
  • 05-09-2013 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Lads is there anyway of depositing/withdrawing money into/from bet365 without it showing up on my card.Just applying for mortgage and I heard the frown on these things.Statements are clean at the mo

Any way of getting around this???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

it comes up as hillside media group. so at least its not as obvious as pp online.deposit using a paysafecard or similar and wont have to worry about statements unless your making a withdrawal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Moneybookers, Neteller, Paypal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Moneybookers, Neteller, Paypal

on the flip side..can you withdraw back to any of these, e.g. winnings from say, Betfair or Bet365?

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    on the flip side..can you withdraw back to any of these, e.g. winnings from say, Betfair or Bet365?

Of course. You have to w/d to where you deposit from. They're like online bank a/c, or wallets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Of course. You have to w/d to where you deposit from. They're like online bank a/c, or wallets

Betfair refused when I tried before. something about not being allowed withdraw more than deposited..when other option (bank laser) was on account?

• Advertisement

With BF you have to withdraw the full amount you deposited to a card before you can withdraw to other places. Tell them you've lost the card, that'll sort it

Advertisement