Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP Bet from Space?

Options
  • 20-08-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,311 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what this is all about?

http://blog.paddypower.com/2013/08/20/your-chance-to-win-1m-with-a-bet-from-space-with-paddy-power/?AFF_ID=16562

I cant figure out if they're giving a million quid or sending someone to space. Not a fan of these "like on Facebook" type competitions as my newsfeed is full of enough crap and I hate advertising for anyone for free (I know I've just done it by posting the link) but this is definitely interesting me. Have liked anyway and will unlike if I don't win whatever it is they're giving away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

They are definitely NOT sending someone into space. This costs 10 of millions, it would exceed their promo budget!

I don't even think they are giving away a million in this promo, its the 'chance' to win a million.

Almost certainly the winner will just get a free €50 bet which will be placed via a proxy logon to the ISS. Bet will probably be on a football coupon which pays a million if you get an unfeasibly silly amount of games correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mc_hammered

they’re sending a helium balloon into space dont think that will cost 10 million.

and yes i gathered the 1 million is far fetched seems like its a normal free bet.

Advertisement