Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are signs real ???

Options
  • 15-08-2013 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi people , im just wondering are signs real
    I keep feelin that im tryin to be shown or told something i keep gettin little signs that keep draggin me back to my ex its starting to annoy me because i dont know what its sayin to me .
    Like theres things that would make me bring up a story about him and me
    I keep havin dreams off him and then it was his birthday yesturday and i bumped into him ???

Im so lost and confused .

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Awakening2014

Try get back with him then and see how you feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

It's called syncronicity...

You obviously have some unfinished business with him...

your cycle will be on repeat until you know what you need to know.., then cycle ends..

try meditate on it.. (and listen to answer).. answers are always within us if we have the humility to listen :o)

best of luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭angelman121

For some the signs are real, for others they are not. People "wake up" at their own pace. looking at your post it seems you are getting a wake up call from your guides/ angels.

Whatever about the signs being real or not - what is real for you are your feelings and feeling lost and confused is what the signs are guiding you to - not your ex.

You could go in and out of many relationships n feel lost and confused after each one ends.

I come from the train of thought that this whole world and life experience is guided and it is guiding us -first to look within to acknowledge our feelings so we can heal and secondly to offer us the choice to be spiritual beings and return home.
    Maybe learn to meditate or find some method or practice to deal with and replace your lost and confused feelings.

Happy Every Day
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

It's called confirmation bias. If you want something to happen, and it happens, it doesn't mean it happened for a reason.

What are these signs you speak? Specifically?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You may see the signs because you want to. It may be because you havent made your peace with the breakup and havent let go.

Maybe you need to look at the whole situation again, and examine your feelings on it (this doesnt need to involve your ex at all). Just spend some time allowing your thoughts to dwell on it all to see if you can figure why it is still on your mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Macho1403

Signs are real, pay attention and pay close attention to your surroundings a white feather falling on you or close to you,colours that flash before your eyes, voices calling your name and no one is there that's your guardian angel letting you know you are not alone and you never will be.
    call on the Romance angels for help with your ex, or to help you find a new lover/soul mate/twin flame.

Now, Find a psychic close to you who can train you [usually for a fee] to open your psychic mind your 3rd eye, and learn Angel Healing/Reiki

Hi again,
    if you think may be of any assistance, Email me -<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Hi , I have been going through a situation lately and asked for a sign to help me
    i asked for one item if it was going one way and another if the outcome was different
    i got the sign for the positive outcome which lifted my spirits and then a few days later bang things turned out differently
    knocking me completely i truly believed i had received the sign for a reason but will never ask for anything like this again as it really hasn't helped with my mind set and wouldn't have been better off without the false hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

HI Honey..

you never know.. what you deem positive may not be the outcome you wished for.. but maybe.. just maybe.. it was what you needed for a positive outcome..

example:

outcome 1
    girls wants certain boy..
    girl gets certain boy..

outcome 2
    girl wants certain boy..
    boy not good enough for girl..
    girl doesnt get boy..
    and just around the corner is another boy.. who is a million times better and will provide much more happiness..

So is outcome 1 really better than outcome 2? so maybe positive afterall?

god doesnt give us what we want.. he gives us what we need ;)

the sign is prob telling you it will be positive afterall.. if you believe it is for your highest good... then it might be!

No2 boy is best for her,She went with her intuition and said no, the angels/her guardian angel and her intuition let her know through her feelings/senses that boy no1 was not right for her.
    Its a pity that more people out there in the world will not ask god and the angels into their lives and listen really listen to messages that come to them.

<snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

HI Honey..

you never know.. what you deem positive may not be the outcome you wished for.. but maybe.. just maybe.. it was what you needed for a positive outcome..

example:

outcome 1
    girls wants certain boy..
    girl gets certain boy..

outcome 2
    girl wants certain boy..
    boy not good enough for girl..
    girl doesnt get boy..
    and just around the corner is another boy.. who is a million times better and will provide much more happiness..

So is outcome 1 really better than outcome 2? so maybe positive afterall?

god doesnt give us what we want.. he gives us what we need ;)

the sign is prob telling you it will be positive afterall.. if you believe it is for your highest good... then it might be!
    That's because you're the one connecting the dots. If I wish it would rain tomorrow, and it did, it doesn't mean it rained because I wished it so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

The OP closed "their Account", so it should say something? Signs are as real as you want them to be! Whether its your involuntary reflex or completely aware muscle, its just one complete and utter thing, fact or whatever!...

Some people will make statements or post something that completely wrecks some peoples heads...Its just a case of learning to know what to say, and when to say it, that's all!...regardless...

Advertisement