Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NCAD new 3+2 course

Options
  • 01-07-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Bringing in this course structure will mean last years first years and this years first years will be graduating in the same year.
    More than likely resulting in struggles for space at the graduate show. I wonder how this will go down...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SaraLovic13

Bringing in this course structure will mean last years first years and this years first years will be graduating in the same year.
    More than likely resulting in struggles for space at the graduate show. I wonder how this will go down...?

Wait really?? Well that sucks.... Does that mean that this years first years will be with last years first years when we go into our chosen study areas? (Vis comm, Fashion, etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Legendredhead

Wait really?? Well that sucks.... Does that mean that this years first years will be with last years first years when we go into our chosen study areas? (Vis comm, Fashion, etc)

From what I'm told no, we'll just be graduating at the same time. I thought that too in the beginning and was really put off by it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SaraLovic13

From what I'm told no, we'll just be graduating at the same time. I thought that too in the beginning and was really put off by it!

Well that's a relief!! As much as I'm dying to start NCAD (a month from today!! I'm soooo excited!) and as much as I love it, I still would have really hated that.

Advertisement