Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers Galway

Options
  • 12-08-2013 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Lowest Priced - Wash Cut Blowdry - in Galway??

All year round! and has to be somewhere close to town!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Have you tried The Hair Fairy? That's who I go to. She is in Liosban...so close to town. And cheap. And excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

+1 for The Hair Fairy (Niamh). She works out of Queen B salon in Liosban as said above. Found her last year after reading other Boardsie recommendations. Here's her Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭timmybob13

Thanks guys! :D I'll defo head up to Liosban tomorrow so! .......I can walk to pet world then haha!

Blocked facebook on my laptop until tomorrow night to be able to get work done haha! I'll check it out then!

Mucho thanks for the help guys! :)

its alright guys, I decided on RedCats, I was in a rush and didnt want the hassle of going out to liosban! I thought she'd be cheaper but not by much, RC is only 45 and in a great location, didnt even need an appointment the last day, just strolled in

plus the girl that did my hair in RC was so nice! when I find a lovely hairdresser i usually do stick with them!

I got an email alert there about a new comment, but I think the poster may have deleted it.
    It was a warning against redcats for false advertisement.
    In my original comment last year I was happy with the cut, but since then its been nothing but a disaster.
    In january, I was asked if id like a "Rachel from Friends" haircut, the 90's Rachel!...I said no, but the hairdresser cut it that way regardless. It wasnt until the end that I realized a lot of my lenght was gone!
    Then i decided on another hairdresser for cuts. But one day i went in to get bally-age done....... and my hair was ruined. Terrible terrible job done on it, and it cost 95 euro. Other places like Mike Anthonys charge 100-110, for the same PLUS wash/cut/blowdry and head massage! Red Cats are a rip off. Even getting my eyebrows done, I was left red raw and over plucked. I havent gone near the place in months now

• Advertisement
Advertisement