Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best auction buy and why?

Options
  • 27-07-2013 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

What would you consider as your best ever buy at auction and why?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

What would you consider as your best ever buy at auction and why?

Alko Tractor driven saw-bench off ebay.co.uk, cut 3 years fire wood for about 10 euro diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

Same here, a mc connel sawbench, colleced it in PWO near to Monaghan. It's handy enough for a 1 man operation plus it points stakes! Second to that is my "wave" multitool - gets a job done everyday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

went to a joinery auction and came home with a forklift. handy money and was great till it got destroyed in a flood.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭aidanki

a socket set from ebay UK all sizes up to 27mm

list price £256 got it dropped in the door for €130

more interestingly which sockets do I use most, the tiny ones, the ones that no one has that small a spanner to catch them, I thought when buying that it would be the common sizes but no its the tiny ones

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

aidanki wrote: »
    a socket set..... list price £256 got it dropped in the door for €130

That's a great deal especially when they come in so handy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement