Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mistakes in odds offered

Options
  • 20-07-2013 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭

I have just noticed what appears a blatant mistake in the odds offered on a bet, as it a first goalscorer and anytime goalscorer in a match have been quoted with the same price. If I take the odds on the latter, can the bookie comeback and claim it as a mistake and therefore not allow the bet or could they potentially limit me or something like that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Void bet or change it to the odds that it should have been

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

They may also let it run - Paddypower have done that in the past. They fixed the odds before the event but let the bets run even though the odds were blatantly wrong. It was a politics bet and their liability was less than a grand so I guess they were ok to take the hit. Might not have been so accommodating if there was a large liability !

Advertisement