Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10bet problem

Options
  • 21-07-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have problems with this company?

I opened an account about 2 weeks ago and won a nice few pound. I made 4 seperate withdrawals in the space of 3 days, the first being last weekend.

When I didn't see the money come into my bank account I contacted them and they said the first 3 withdrawals were cancelled after security checks ? Then today the 4th withdrawal money ends up back in my 10bet account.

They said the money from the first 3 withdrawals was placed back into my 10bet account. This did not happen, 100%.

When I do onto my transaction history however it shows all withdrawals being cancelled.

So in summary, I'm missing money from 3 withdrawals.

Where do I ago from here? Anyone any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Ask them to confirm your balance and then to confirm what withdrawals have actually taken place.
    If the transfers were cancelled, the monies will show up back in the account.
    I would guess it's the transfer system as it wouldn't come back straight into your account.
    It sounds like they will be asking you for statements, passport and the rest for ID before they will transfer the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Ask them to confirm your balance and then to confirm what withdrawals have actually taken place.
    If the transfers were cancelled, the monies will show up back in the account.
    I would guess it's the transfer system as it wouldn't come back straight into your account.
    It sounds like they will be asking you for statements, passport and the rest for ID before they will transfer the money.

They are saying that :

There were more bets after that which were settled incorrectly and
    then corrected. This reflected again on your account balance and that
    is why your balance was updated and your withdrawals were cancelled

The proble was it wasn't reflected in my balance.

I'm getting nowhere with them to be honest

Honestly the worst bookie in the world, why did you even deposit to them?

Advertisement