Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

PC: WTCJT-J653B-C3TKF-5X333-F6JRH
    360: WBWBB-FFTKX-S5Z3B-33BBT-6TC5C
    PS3: 53533-HSCXK-CKFKT-HT5JT-BXWBF

Krieg the Psycho today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Angron wrote: »
    PC: WTCJT-J653B-C3TKF-5X333-F6JRH
    360: WBWBB-FFTKX-S5Z3B-33BBT-6TC5C
    PS3: 53533-HSCXK-CKFKT-HT5JT-BXWBF

Krieg the Psycho today.

huh???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Krieg, the Psycho who was released as DLC?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230090/?snr=1_5_9__405

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Hey just a question im hoping to get some help with.

Im about to buy the season pass on steam for borderlands 2 and was gonna buy the psycho pack and mechromancer pack aswell. Is this all the dlc for this game other than the costume or character creation stuff?

Been holding off on playing till i got all the dlc,and its cheap on steam now so thinkin this is my chance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

It's all the DLC worth buying now. The actual content. There will be more DLC down the road. If that is only one more pack, no one knows now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Arawn wrote: »
    huh???

Code for a special class mod for Kreig. They've been releasing one a day for each character.

ah ****e, were they any use??

Yeah, they were decent enough. The codes might still work for the past days if you wanna try them.

what level are they for?

It'll be the level of the character you first load up after entering the code, though some folks have said it was the character at the menu when they entered it.

• Advertisement

ah I'll see, anyone able to give me a 61 zeros benefits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ah ****e, were they any use??

they are new to the tina dlc, waiting to see what the stats on the zerker one are, but na only good good for stating out so far before you have enough points to commit to a build, none are good enough to have a build built around them, and certainly not better than legendary/slayer ones.

I haven't used a legendary class mod in months, auspicious raider (blue).

My zero build is based around the love thumper shield , but if you have more than one person playing with you in uvhm the lag you will experience with a melee dependent zero is unbelievable hell even on your own some times,

the specific build is called law thumper but i've adopted it for a nova based around flame of fire hawk too both very gear specific but the nova one is uber laf a rific on xbox at lvl 61 in uvhm

Edit: Sorry the reason for the lag is because of the xbox's processing as opposed to lag over the net , pc this doesnt happen on these builds, same as money shot build on the zerker.

calex71 wrote: »
    they are new to the tina dlc, waiting to see what the stats on the zerker one are, but na only good good for stating out so far before you have enough points to commit to a build, none are good enough to have a build built around them, and certainly not better than legendary/slayer ones.

I haven't used a legendary class mod in months, auspicious raider (blue).

My zero build is based around the love thumper shield , but if you have more than one person playing with you in uvhm the lag you will experience with a melee dependent zero is unbelievable hell even on your own some times,

the specific build is called law thumper but i've adopted it for a nova based around flame of fire hawk too both very gear specific but the nova one is uber lad a rific on xbox at lvl 61 in uvhm

Ah you know my zero build, currently doing a maya one, loving how she adds status attaacks with every shot

Ah you know my zero build, currently doing a maya one, loving how she adds status attaacks with every shot

You need to respec for raids as mostly her phaselock doesn't work on them, I spec her as nurse on those.

calex71 wrote: »
    You need to respec for raids as mostly her phaselock doesn't work on them, I spec her as nurse on those.

I actually dont know my siren build but when I do I'll post it for your thoughts

I actually dont know my siren build but when I do I'll post it for your thoughts
    You can put the skills you've used in to this: http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#000000000000000000000000000000

At the top, you'll see a permalink thing. You can post that here rather than trying to talk about which skill tree yada yada.

This is it here afair....http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#500551000001000000000505014551

(I have a black relic/shield given to me which gives 22 to fleet and 16 to back draft.

Just turned on my game. This is me: http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#055001200055010050000500000000

Probably not the best set up, but it has done me well so far.

PC/Mac - WJKBB-KXC3J-5BBCR-5X33J-XZ6RZ
    X360 - 5TC3B-9F3CF-SWSJB-3JBBB-SCTF3
    PS3 - K3KTJ-3TFX5-WCFKT-Z3533-6RK5C

Salvador today, this should be the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, they were decent enough. The codes might still work for the past days if you wanna try them.

Yesterday's one just worked for me so I don't think they're daily exclusives.

• Advertisement

Yesterday's one just worked for me so I don't think they're daily exclusives.

Yup all worked for me earlier :)

Does anyone here play on the 360 and have a good shield that I can use that is high 30s or 40 or 41? I had someone come in to my game, so I know a way to dupe it now. I think we'd both have the black version of it which does have the downside of you'd have to leave it in Sanctuary.

The shield I'm using now is either a level 30 one which isn't great, or a level 40 Love Thumper which isn't a good one to use on account of recharge delay being 214.90. Or if ye just had one ye didn't use any more, that'd work too.

I have a relic that gives 50% extra experience in combat that was I got a dupe version of and could give it to anyone. I also have lots of level 50 weapons and stuff that I obviously will not be able to use for a while. Gamertag is same as my username.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Has the orange drop rate been upped with the latest DLC, I've started over with a new game and already gotten the same amount of orages to lvl23 that I had with all my other characters combined...
    It's nice to finally seen more than 1-2 per playthough

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Has the orange drop rate been upped with the latest DLC, I've started over with a new game and already gotten the same amount of orages to lvl23 that I had with all my other characters combined...
    It's nice to finally seen more than 1-2 per playthough

Just dinged 23 with my Mechromancer. Nothing so far.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Does anyone here play on the 360 and have a good shield that I can use that is high 30s or 40 or 41? I had someone come in to my game, so I know a way to dupe it now. I think we'd both have the black version of it which does have the downside of you'd have to leave it in Sanctuary.

The shield I'm using now is either a level 30 one which isn't great, or a level 40 Love Thumper which isn't a good one to use on account of recharge delay being 214.90. Or if ye just had one ye didn't use any more, that'd work too.

I have a relic that gives 50% extra experience in combat that was I got a dupe version of and could give it to anyone. I also have lots of level 50 weapons and stuff that I obviously will not be able to use for a while. Gamertag is same as my username.

get someone to join your game. drop everything you want and dashboard without saving. No need to dupe

Pushtrak wrote: »

If you have to question the recharge delay on the love thumper you are missing the point entirely and should not be using it, not having a go here but it's a maylay shield that gives a boost to maylay damage while depleted the longer it's depleted the better it also does nova damage for every maylay hit while depleted, used correctly ....... BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit : http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Thumper

I'm not sure what low level gear i have left, lifly a flame of firehawk nova and some gunnerang and deliverance guns but add me GT Calex dEUS

Thanks, calex. It's pretty funny, I was going to look up what the story with maylay shields are, as I'm trying to up the requirements for the weapons et cetera, and maylay is the one I'm left in terms of shields. I'll respec and try it some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,481 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'm conflicted. The last DLC tied everything up so perfectly. I rather they focused on a sequel than more DLC. That being said, TTAODK was brilliant and really well done, plus they listened to a lot of fan suggestions (especially about the use of eridium) so if there was more of that, I wouldn't complain.

• Advertisement

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: K3WTT-WCCFF-C3HTJ-T3JBJ-RR6X3 [Active through July 22]
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: KBCT3-ZBRWT-ZF93R-W6JBT-CS6WK [Active through July 22]
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 3 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: CTCBJ-FXXZC-SS5CJ-ZJKJT-RSTXB [Active through July 22]

Just popped up on twitter.

PC / Mac: WJ5B3-JW56X-5393T-JTTJJ-T5Z6T
    Xbox 360: K3WBT-F3FWB-S6STX-5RJBB-66SC3
    PlayStation 3: CBWBJ-WFRH5-9HK53-ZTW3J-B9965

And Facebook.

Advertisement