Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa for Cork (Help)

Options
  • 08-07-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

My very good friend has decided to leave work and head down to cork.
    As a going away pressie I wanted to make up a Visa/Passport type thing up for her and laminate it.

Anytime I have every visted Cork i always have the lads saying do you have your temp visa for cork set up.

I have tried searching for something I can edit but no luck. Anybody have anything out there I could use?

Thanks in advance,
    Megapixel;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Make sure you bring you vaccinations cert too. GOd knows what they have down there... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

here's a decent template that should be easy to photoshop the details to your friends...

visa.jpg

Just change the dates and Portugal to "People's Rupublic of Cork" and Berlin to "The Pale"

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

Thanks guys. I done something up on word and I will incorporate what you have shown me.

Anybody have any list of rules that I could use?

Rules according to county cork or something along that line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

did you try googling "cork passport" ... have a recollection that they were issuing them a few weeks/months ago... €10.

http://www.corkrebelweek2013.com/the-rebel-passport

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Here's the front of it for you

954860_180470152118590_1904453401_n.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement