Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht Placement

Options
  • 13-06-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I'm have leaving cert honour in Irish and came to London to do my PGCE after completing my arts degree. I will be finished my NQT year in December of this year and am very much looking forward to coming home to teach. Unfortunately I have to do the Irish exam before I can do this. My query is about the Irish exam Gaeltacht placement. I've read that the placement has been extended to 4 weeks which has to be completed in 2 blocks of 2 weeks which means I wouldn't get to complete part of it at Halloween. There is very little information even as to which gaeltachts I could attend? Any info u have will be a bonus as I'm feeling very much in the dark. Please help :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lellybelle24

You'll find all the information you need about the exams and the gaeltacht courses here http://www.ilrweb.ie/

With regards to the two week blocks, your best bet is probably to contact The scg office or the gaeltachts directly. Best of luck :)

Advertisement