Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give us a lend of your gun!

Options
  • 11-06-2013 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

My cousin ask me the other day if he could borrow my AEG for his mate so they could go airsofting the weekend. After a few seconds of thinking about it I told him to Feck Off.

Normally if someone asks me for a lend of something I would not hesitate in giving it to them but to ask me for my rifle felt like he was asking if he could take my girlfriend out for the day.

So here is my question. Would you let somebody borrow your airsoft guns, would it have to be with someone you really trust, what conditions would you put down if you were to let someone borrow them and have you had any bad experiences due to lending out your airsoft guns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

multi thread, locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement