Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yokes E Ecstacy MDMA

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭tmabr

done a lot of extacy between 94-99, no lasting effects. really wish i could go back and do it all again.
    took one a few years ago and just puked all over the place. my body just started to reject them so i gave it up.
    it was more the clubbing scene that was the addiction as i quit them no bother, all the good clubs had gone and the booze,coke and violence returned.
    sides-asylum-grouchos-pod-system-shaft.....had the time of my life in these places.
    Defo no regrets, no side effects and most people i know that done the same as me are fine.
    although i do get some rushes when i hear a tune from back then

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tolow

The whole mdma/yokes scene is growing rapidly around Dublin, the mdma and good quality dutch pills seem to be the drugs of choice with people in the early twenties age bracket, not so many doing charlie anymore which i personally think is a great thing. There is also other drugs growing in popularity around Dublin the main one being Ket. I must say the difference between people doing coke and mdma is amazing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

tolow wrote: »
    The whole mdma/yokes scene is growing rapidly around Dublin, the mdma and good quality dutch pills seem to be the drugs of choice with people in the early twenties age bracket, not so many doing charlie anymore which i personally think is a great thing. There is also other drugs growing in popularity around Dublin the main one being Ket. I must say the difference between people doing coke and mdma is amazing!!!

A Gram MDMA is cheaper and lasts ye a hell of a lot longer than a gram of sniff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tolow

locked 1 wrote: »
    A Gram MDMA is cheaper and lasts ye a hell of a lot longer than a gram of sniff :D

Exactly :) amd a hell of a lot more fun, sure most sniff is ****ing anasthtic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭DaveDaRave

I used to take them a lot when i was a teen like 10 years ago, then maybe a few times a year over the last 8 years. But the last 3 months ive been doing them a lot, and 2 days in a row last weekend. And the comedowns are absolutely grand so far, better than a hangover (even though i drank during the entire comedown too)

And i was fine for work on mondays, where in past years it be in rags for days on end, and i wasnt even working. Maybe i should quit while im ahead. Then again pills around before 2-3 years ago were full of all sorts of ****, piperazines im guessing.

Also the ease of the comedowns could be could be the benzos, which have now run out :(

Maybe i should get back into video game addiction, but i already think ill end up heading out tomorrow to some club to ask randomers for some...again. Already got my clothes laid out.

But i feel like some sort of old fogey now everyone else my age has quit them years ago except for once or twice a year maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

DaveDaRave wrote: »
    I used to take them a lot when i was a teen like 10 years ago, then maybe a few times a year over the last 8 years. But the last 3 months ive been doing them a lot, and 2 days in a row last weekend. And the comedowns are absolutely grand so far, better than a hangover (even though i drank during the entire comedown too)

And i was fine for work on mondays, where in past years it be in rags for days on end, and i wasnt even working. Maybe i should quit while im ahead. Then again pills around before 2-3 years ago were full of all sorts of ****, piperazines im guessing.

Also the ease of the comedowns could be could be the benzos, which have now run out :(

Maybe i should get back into video game addiction, but i already think ill end up heading out tomorrow to some club to ask randomers for some...again. Already got my clothes laid out.

But i feel like some sort of old fogey now everyone else my age has quit them years ago except for once or twice a year maybe.
    why sir you are making it easier and easier to make me do something i thought i never would do again!!if the quality is improving and this weather keeps up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

DaveDaRave wrote: »

DaveGiveuptheRave. NoNeverRaveOn.
    ...hope this helps...as my brain is a bit mush from the nineties.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭tmabr

would love to go out on a mad one, lookin at all the re-union nights being planned on facebook. the asylum one in the vaults last year looked good. looking at the pictures there seemed to be a lot of boozin goin on and that doesnt appeal. the clubs back in the 90,s had very little alcohol involved and almost everone would be flyin. have this fear that i would go to one and be that looney on my own dancin all night chewing my ear :) i also think that 1 more pill after years away will actually kill me

Advertisement