Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic Development Course

Options
  • 03-06-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anybody has completed a psychic development course in Dublin and just curious as to what you thought about it, I know theres a few mediums running them now and ones due to start in 3 weeks that I'm considering.

I wouldnt be the type that already has really strong psychic skills but would definitely consider myself an empath from things I've read online or seen on vlogs. I have an intuition about alot of things, I know most people do but still, have deja vu alot. I'm currently training myself to see Aura's, I can see them but only until I blink so need to train more than that.

I do feel compelled to develop my abilities more to see if theres someone else there for me to work on, I've had few readings in the past and each time I've been told I had some kind of abilities and that I was a natural healer.

Well if anyones done one of the courses I'd be delighted to hear back from you thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

I have been on a few and found them brillant but depends on whom is running the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

Nice, can I ask whose course it was and what topics were discussed at it? Do they ask you to try and demonstrate mediumship or is it more about meditation and being spiritually aware?
    I have been on a few and found them brillant but depends on whom is running the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Ursula butler runs some great courses. All topics are touched upon. but need you be able to mediate to connect correct with your higher self.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

I meditate daily for few minutes but not sure if I know how to deep meditate yet, its all very overwhelming, since your course can you now communicate with spirit?
    Ursula butler runs some great courses. All topics are touched upon. but need you be able to mediate to connect correct with your higher self.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rebeki86

• Advertisement
Advertisement