Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Izzy does find out. Not from Ryan or Katie though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Carla knows what a smarmy, pompous, creep Rob is and a dck to work with...so why did she dump him on Peter?

Amazing how quickly Katy forgot her 'it was only a kiss' kiss with Ryan (when she was begging Chesney to forgive her) in her haste to tell Katy. She was even mad with Tina, the innocent party in it all:confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,858 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am sick and tired of the Windass/Armstrong families and their boring dramas already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

More changes

Monday, June 3
    Soaps air in usual slots.

Tuesday, June 4
    7.00pm: Emmerdale (Hour-long episode)
    7.30pm: EastEnders

Wednesday, June 5

Thursday, June 6

Friday, June 7
    7.00pm: Emmerdale
    7.30pm: Coronation Street (Hour-long episode)
    9.00pm: EastEnders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am sick and tired of the Windass/Armstrong families and their boring dramas already

More Roy, Hayley and Sylvia. Even Norris would be an improvement on the Tina baby saga.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

JP Liz is right," I am sick and tired of the Windass/Armstrong families and their boring dramas already," has am I. Also baby Drama and Karl/Stella/Gloria. Eva's ok for now I guess. Yes a Norris story would be an improvement.

Dev and the kids would be much more interesting than dumb Stella and her crazy fella, the wacked Windass's or the annoying Armstrong's. Plz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Ann22 wrote: »

Amazing how quickly Katy forgot her 'it was only a kiss' kiss with Ryan (when she was begging Chesney to forgive her) in her haste to tell Katy. She was even mad with Tina, the innocent party in it all:confused:.
    ya I never thought of that TBH! tho I suppose when the shoes on the other foot its diff- she knew how she felt at the time with her and Chesney, but she has no clue how Gary feels(as in was in a mistake or did he mean it) so she feels unsure. Not making excuses just sayn :)
    Chucken wrote: »
    Izzy does find out. Not from Ryan or Katie though ;)
    ohhhhh spill!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

As the Windasses gather at the Rovers re-opening, a stressed-out Tina is on edge. It all comes to a head when Owen has a go and Chesney, Katy and Ryan have a row.

When Izzy makes it clear that she disapproves of Ryan, Katy can't hide her annoyance and makes a pointed remark about Gary. Confused, Izzy goes to tackle Gary and Tina about what Katy meant. Tina then caves and tells Izzy that Gary made a pass at her. As Izzy reels, Tina collapses in pain - could it be the baby?

Chucken wrote: »
    As the Windasses gather at the Rovers re-opening, a stressed-out Tina is on edge. It all comes to a head when Owen has a go and Chesney, Katy and Ryan have a row.

When Izzy makes it clear that she disapproves of Ryan, Katy can't hide her annoyance and makes a pointed remark about Gary. Confused, Izzy goes to tackle Gary and Tina about what Katy meant. Tina then caves and tells Izzy that Gary made a pass at her. As Izzy reels, Tina collapses in pain - could it be the baby?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Tina has the baby, we should see Izzy try and mow her down in the street with her wheelchair over Gary :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    After Tina has the baby, we should see Izzy try and mow her down in the street with her wheelchair over Gary :P

Naughty!!!:) :p:D

How far on is Tina?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

How far on is Tina?

Think 7 months

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭annapanna

She's going into premature labour next week, whole week of that storyline

Good woman Tina!! 'How is Chesney btw':D...Get back in your box Katy, you cheeky little twerp:mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Did Tracey have a quickie with the lad robbing the silk ? Wouldn't surprise me.

I'd be surprised if she did have a back of the van romp without them showing us some of it. I thought she was supposed to've been beaten up for real..Maybe your man gave her a slap to make it realistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

God Chesney annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

silly the way Ryan and Katie are sitting across from Chesney and your one in the bistro looking at each other kissing, very childish stuff, have they nowhere else to go?:rolleyes: don't like the way Owen is on Tinas case about quitting, liked the bit with Peter questioning Tracy about the robbery

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Where was Joseph while his parents were out? Poor child is just passed around the place.

• Advertisement

Good woman Tina!! 'How is Chesney btw':D...Get back in your box Katy, you cheeky little twerp:mad:.

Katy deserves a slap

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

LizT wrote: »
    Where was Joseph while his parents were out? Poor child is just passed around the place.

Maybe Emily was babysitting

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

lisaj wrote: »
    Maybe Emily was babysitting

now that you mention it Emily hasn't been in it in ages

Stupid scene that, with Chesney and Katy and their respective partners..very childish:rolleyes:. 'What are they doing here?!' Asks an incredulous Chesney..as if anyone goes anywhere else. He was being really horrible in this episode. I have to ask what can this new pretty young one see in him?? I don't want to be mean but I don't know if it's believeable that he'd land another really pretty girl especially with the way he's behaving atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

efb wrote: »
    God Chesney annoys me

Yeah, what an annoying brat he is.Wants everything his own way, him out to work, and the little wifey staying at home looking after Joseph and having a hot home cooked meal ready for him when he gets in.........Grow up young fella.

Not that Katy is much better, she went the other direction though with a slime ball that will drop her like a rag doll the minute he lays eyes on another good looking girl.....Actually maybe he will hit on the cute one Chesney is going out with? Hmmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Stupid scene that, with Chesney and Katy and their respective partners..very childish:rolleyes:. 'What are they doing here?!' Asks an incredulous Chesney..as if anyone goes anywhere else. He was being really horrible in this episode. I have to ask what can this new pretty young one see in him?? I don't want to be mean but I don't know if it's believeable that he'd land another really pretty girl especially with the way he's behaving atm.

That was AWFUL, Chesney trying to pressure yer wan to pump him and then being like you're going home because she wouldn't. Awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Chesney is the new Curly- gormless fool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

At last people who actually watch Corrie. It's been months since I had a good bitch with someone who knows what I'm talking about.

Chesney isn't in the least like Curly. Whatever gormless attributes he had are rapidly being swamped by his asshole streak. He needs a good slap followed up by a swift kick and then another slap or two. He was always a whiny, little git but now he's becoming an obnoxious fuckwit who'd do well to remember that he has the personality of a dead fish and a nose that 'Roxanne' would be proud of.

I feel slightly better now. :D

ha that was brill. katy needed to be put in her box.

she forgets she was a child who decided to have a kid and is now throwing him on anyone who will take him.

Izzys kid would be better off at least that childs mother would give a crap about her ....

Def better that katy (aka Miss "Ive a dentist appointment/doctors appointment/ shag arranged with Ryan")

wouldn't blame her he was fit!!!

• Advertisement

Curley was a lovable gormless fool! He had character and charm, Chesney doesn't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement