Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could redesign the human body

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Chemical Urn

Plus, 1 sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it. A normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1587GB in about 3 seconds.

ALL HAIL THE SPERM

Surely more than that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

A zipper or velcro on the bellies of women who need C sections...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Surely more than that

Yeah I think so too. I read it online somewhere then googled it just now to get the figures, but I think the first time I read it, the numbers were much greater. Anyway, you get my point :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,337 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Men - corkscrew dicks

Women - corkscrew chachas

Both screws either left hand or right hand

Righty tighty, lefty loosey?

Might be a bit awkward?

'Is it in yet?'

'No, you need to keep turning clockwise, and stop kicking me in the face'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

To be able to changed skin like a chameleon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I would remove the belly button and have the embilical cord come out of the mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 scotty91

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Teeth that don't decay or rot saving having to visit rip off dentists, 7 fingers on each hand, 3D vision,

Eeehhhhh.....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

kowloon wrote: »
    Righty tighty, lefty loosey?

Might be a bit awkward?

'Is it in yet?'

'No, you need to keep turning clockwise, and stop kicking me in the face'

Irish people could be left hand thread and everyone else right hand thread to stop forden lads tukking ar wimmins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Detachable boobs for those days when you just don't want the pain of wearing a bra or the awkwardness of trying to sleep on your stomach.
    I'd also like some way for us girls to pee standing up. Comes in handy when caught short at a festibal- no more dicking around with squatting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

Weight gain/loss on demand. Would be brill :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Surely the second last makes the last superfluous?

Not really, takes a while for things to grow back, you could have damaged your organs in an accident and need a transplant asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

A second heart.

Because Mary broke mine back in 1996.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

1ZRed wrote: »
    -Orgasms to last longer and more intense for both men as women and have them equal in length.

A pigs orgams lasts 30 minutes. Their happiness has nothing to do with the sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I'd improve stomach design, eliminating the need for stomach acid. I'm sick of acid heartburn:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭Peter The Pedo

I woud make it have wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

When women are not pregnant, they should be able to lactate beer. (When pregant, the system of milk is fine).

That is what I recently figured as a perfect use for nipples on men. Women's nipples lactate milk, men's lactate beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

A "wattle" like you'd find hanging down from a rooster's chin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

If I had the chance to redesign the human body I would move the nose/nostrils to the back of the head, therby allowing humans to breath while swimming, (without the need to tilt/lift the head to inhale), people could also sneeze without spraying the person they were talking to!

I would also improve night vision, & allow arms & legs to regenerate/regrow after amputation.

And thats just for starters :))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Index finger could double as a willy. Not sure where the sack would go though.

E.T. has already conquered that issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

E.T. has already conquered that issue.
    ouch...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Ball sacks are annoying yokes. They get between your legs, make you uncomfortable if you're sitting for long time, are vulnerable weak spots if get hit, look kinda ugly too. I'ld make sperm survive at body temp and get rid of ball sacks and make the testes internal organs like kinda in women.

Ruski wrote: »
    That is what I recently figured as a perfect use for nipples on men. Women's nipples lactate milk, men's lactate beer.

Who would want to latch onto some guy's hairy nipple to get some beer???

I'd improve stomach design, eliminating the need for stomach acid. I'm sick of acid heartburn:(

But then you'ld get all the bugs in your food infecting your body. Stomach acids kill all but the hardiest bugs to make your food sterile. Without stomach acids you'll have diarrhoea 24x7!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

finger and toe nails that grow to a short length and then stop, so you wont have to be clipping them every 4-5 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Ball sacks are annoying yokes. They get between your legs, make you uncomfortable if you're sitting for long time, are vulnerable weak spots if get hit, look kinda ugly too. I'ld make sperm survive at body temp and get rid of ball sacks and make the testes internal organs like kinda in women.

THANK you. That's exactly what I meant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

A mouth on our belly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,496 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I'd quite like to have a tail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I have just been having a discussion about this. Being pregnant seriously sucks so I would like it if we could lay eggs, small ones so it didn't hurt you at all. Then you could put the eggs in an incubator for 9 months and go about your life, not puking, getting fat or bloated or waddling around like a penguin and could just live your life for 9 months. Then you go and pick up your baby from the incubator when its ready. We need to evolve to do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Should be able to see behind us without turning around.
    Should be able to see in the dark.
    Should be able to breath under water.
    Runny noses, whats that about.
    Teeth should regrow.
    The body shouldn't need 6-8 hours to recharge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

LordSutch wrote: »
    If I had the chance to redesign the human body I would move the nose/nostrils to the back of the head, therby allowing humans to breath while swimming, (without the need to tilt/lift the head to inhale), people could also sneeze without spraying the person they were talking to!

but then you would have to turn around before you sneeze to see if there is anyone behind you and anyway you are supposed to cover your nose and mouth before a sneeze and that would be kinda hard to do if your nose was in the back of your head!

Advertisement