Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selection course alpha one.

Options
  • 27-03-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭

this is a mixed milsim and bootcamp type event.
    where; bellurgan park.
    when; 17th-19th may 2013
    linky; https://www.facebook.com/RangerChallengeIreland

i was talking to the guy running it and it looks like it could be an interesting weekend.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Sounds good, interesting, and horrible :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ranger Challenge Ireland

Thermo,

Thanks for the intro, great chatting to you guys last nite as well!
    The event is picking up some serious speed and we have already taken a number of bookings however we are limited to 30 places due to the nature of the event. Looking forward to seeing more of the Milsim guys as this is what drew us to Airsoft! Its going to take Milsim here in Ireland to an International level!

Cheers guys RCI.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Thermo,

Thanks for the intro, great chatting to you guys last nite as well!
    The event is picking up some serious speed and we have already taken a number of bookings however we are limited to 30 places due to the nature of the event. Looking forward to seeing more of the Milsim guys as this is what drew us to Airsoft! Its going to take Milsim here in Ireland to an International level!

Cheers guys RCI.

no bothers mate, i wish you the best with this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Deposit paid, as some of us are planning to attend and all going well

See you there in May :)

Many thanks for the challenge, attention to detail and the effort put in to this weekends selection course, everything came together well and produced the experience of a lifetime

Hope to join another RCI course in the future and wishing all involved the very best

Number Seven(7)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Many thanks for the challenge, attention to detail and the effort put in to this weekends selection course, everything came together well and produced the experience of a lifetime

Hope to join another RCI course in the future and wishing all involved the very best

Number Seven(7)

Any chance you could go into detail as to what was involved? Curious :)

KonFusion wrote: »
    Any chance you could go into detail as to what was involved? Curious :)

Would love to and unfortunately cannot, what I can say is pics / video will be up soon enough, with all available info here - https://www.facebook.com/RangerChallengeIreland

Also, my curiosity (+2 team members) was solved by completing RCI Selection and hope more people choose the same option :)

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Also, my curiosity (+2 team members) was solved by completing RCI Selection and hope more people choose the same option :)

I understand that, but some of us like to know what we're paying for and also would like to gauge if we're going to have the physical capabilities to enjoy ourselves. No matter anyway.

Hopefully the vids and pics will explain more. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

Ill say this much, everyone will enjoy it, there was a range of fitness levels there, from Serving Defence Forces, To just airsoft guys. It is made that all will be pushed to achieve there best. If you want to get a taste of ARW selection and have fun with airsoft Milsim I say go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

First Rule of fight club
    You don't talk about fight club.

It's a great experience it's not just about the fitness. The course is a small sampler of the real deal.
    Would be a great team event.

There are loads of tv shows to watch which will give u a flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭I Armour I

It doesn't matter hoe fit you are but how mentally prepared you are. Only way to surely find out is to do it,

--Sincerely, number four (004)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

008 & 001 are back on duty and in pain :P

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Haha nice.. Also 666 posts. Freaky.

Advertisement