Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!! Contacting Angels, Guardian Angels and Spirt Guides

Options
  • 30-04-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have over the last year or two been reading up various books on contacting your Guardian Angels, Arch-Angels and Spirit guides etc. and various peoples life stories of how they grew up with angels in their lives.

It is really something that I want to follow up on and get in contact with my own various spirit guides, angels and Guardian Angels etc, but I was wondering is there anybody that could help me or know of somebody who could help me. Even to just get me started that I could work on it myself afterwards.

I am going to be doing a couple of angel courses over the next couple of months, but if anybody could help let me know thanks.

Delfagio :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Take it from somebody reading books, doing alot of classes/courses/circles etc for the past 20 years .. you can complicate it .. or you can keep it simple which is the best way I have learned:

1 Set the intention to those surrounding you.. of saying I would like to meet you
    2 Go into a meditation..
    3 Ask your guides to step forward and they will appear..
    4 Ask for your door keeper, your guardian angel.. ask for their names etc.
    5 Guides will change.. I find the visualisation of like a top table or a meeting room type scenario.. I will ask all my current guides/any angels to appear and ask what their purpose is (one by one).. they will give you their reasons (maybe just one word but you will intuitively know what they mean).. (guides/angels can change depending on what you need in your life at that time)..

You can read many books and do alot of courses.. they will be beneficial as they will advise types of angel/arch angels and tell you about them etc.. The reason for above is that whatevers personal to you, is personal to you and will change ... all answers are within us.. :o)

Congratulations you are on the path of awakening!! ;o)

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭delfagio

Take it from somebody reading books, doing alot of classes/courses/circles etc for the past 20 years .. you can complicate it .. or you can keep it simple which is the best way I have learned:

1 Set the intention to those surrounding you.. of saying I would like to meet you
    2 Go into a meditation..
    3 Ask your guides to step forward and they will appear..
    4 Ask for your door keeper, your guardian angel.. ask for their names etc.
    5 Guides will change.. I find the visualisation of like a top table or a meeting room type scenario.. I will ask all my current guides/any angels to appear and ask what their purpose is (one by one).. they will give you their reasons (maybe just one word but you will intuitively know what they mean).. (guides/angels can change depending on what you need in your life at that time)..

You can read many books and do alot of courses.. they will be beneficial as they will advise types of angel/arch angels and tell you about them etc.. The reason for above is that whatevers personal to you, is personal to you and will change ... all answers are within us.. :o)

Congratulations you are on the path of awakening!! ;o)

Hi Rayanne2010,

Thanks for your reply, hopefully I am on my path of awakening. Have you experience contacting your angels/guides etc yourself. Can you communicate with them at any time. I really would love to develope that connection to communicate with my angels and to hear/see them. Have you opened your third eye at all?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

yes can communicate at anytime... (anyone can) as outlined thats how I connect with my angels/guides.. I do have experience with them. in fact they are part of my life and have been since I was a teenager (I had a fascination with them at the start of my journey).. I still connect with them alot but its automatic now! I ask for guidance, protection and help with nearly every struggle i face.. I do angel card readings near enough on a daily basis on my pc (just personal).. for some interaction I spose.. if I need cleansing or some help with a specific issue I will go to an angel book.. open it and ask that specific angel for guidance (ive several angel books) or i will simply call them in.. (sample.. when I need protection.. archangel michael, guide me, direct me, watch over me, protect me... ) Just personal stuff Ive tweaked to my own way of communicating with them..

My third eye has definetly opened.. ive worked hard at opening it.. and developing my abilities... ongoing process.. ur never done learning or developing..

I have found most ppl start with angels as a gateway onto the spiritual path.. enjoy it ... guides and angels are such loving beings that show unconditional love .. just need to call them.. :0)

yes can communicate at anytime... (anyone can) as outlined thats how I connect with my angels/guides.. I do have experience with them. in fact they are part of my life and have been since I was a teenager (I had a fascination with them at the start of my journey).. I still connect with them alot but its automatic now! I ask for guidance, protection and help with nearly every struggle i face.. I do angel card readings near enough on a daily basis on my pc (just personal).. for some interaction I spose.. if I need cleansing or some help with a specific issue I will go to an angel book.. open it and ask that specific angel for guidance (ive several angel books) or i will simply call them in.. (sample.. when I need protection.. archangel michael, guide me, direct me, watch over me, protect me... ) Just personal stuff Ive tweaked to my own way of communicating with them..

My third eye has definetly opened.. ive worked hard at opening it.. and developing my abilities... ongoing process.. ur never done learning or developing..

I have found most ppl start with angels as a gateway onto the spiritual path.. enjoy it ... guides and angels are such loving beings that show unconditional love .. just need to call them.. :0)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you open your third eye, its also something I really want to do, I've looked up so many videos on YouTube about it. I'm currently just starting listening to a mp3 audio to help stimulate and awaken my third eye, but only in just the last 2 days. I also started over the last 2 days doing the THOT chant, where you sort of hold your tongue between your teeth gently while saying the word THOT as you exhale. It causes a vibration in the forehead.

Have you any other techniques to try use :)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I can recommend to keep it simple :)
    And ask for signs if u not sure , that makes u confident.
    ask for a specific sign, like a noise, a feather, a smell etc.

it worked for me with a smell and when I'd suddenly smell this specific smell (without having the source of the smell around or an open window etc), i knew someone is with me!
    medidating helps a lot

• Advertisement

celica00 wrote: »
    I can recommend to keep it simple :)
    And ask for signs if u not sure , that makes u confident.
    ask for a specific sign, like a noise, a feather, a smell etc.

it worked for me with a smell and when I'd suddenly smell this specific smell (without having the source of the smell around or an open window etc), i knew someone is with me!
    medidating helps a lot

Hi thanks for that Celica00,

I will try that too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭angelman121

delfagio wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have over the last year or two been reading up various books on contacting your Guardian Angels, Arch-Angels and Spirit guides etc. and various peoples life stories of how they grew up with angels in their lives.

It is really something that I want to follow up on and get in contact with my own various spirit guides, angels and Guardian Angels etc, but I was wondering is there anybody that could help me or know of somebody who could help me. Even to just get me started that I could work on it myself afterwards.

I am going to be doing a couple of angel courses over the next couple of months, but if anybody could help let me know thanks.

Hi Delfagio

Like the others here I would advise 'Keeping It Simple' I would also advise to let your journey unfold at your own pace and don't compare your journey to anyone else's or 'chase someone else's experience', and don't stop learning (about yourself) and practicing whatever way you learn to connect to spirit.(I have met so many along my journey who "know" so much and are so Spiritual that they don't have to Practice !!!)

connecting to spirit in whatever form, loved one's, angels or guides can be very subtle for one person and very in your face for others, I would recommend doing some group work to begin with as people sharing a similar experience can help each other overcome doubts and validate the experience and also the group energy can be 'higher' or 'Stronger' than on your own.

Happy Every Day
    P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Christian here. Just wondering, where do people like yourselves believe these angels come from? Is this kind of thing based on some ancient religions or something?

JimiTime wrote: »
    Christian here. Just wondering, where do people like yourselves believe these angels come from? Is this kind of thing based on some ancient religions or something?

They come from "outside" but you can invite them "inside" if you want to, so you can feel them sharing their energy.
    As you can only feel NOW "this kind of thing" is based in the now, I don't know anything about "ancient religions"

Angel energy is colour and sound , clarity and silence. Everything everywhere is made of angel energy including you and me.

Angel energy is another word for source or god extending/sharing/giving itself

Like the pixels (dots) of different colour that make up a picture, angels are the pixels of the universe !

Happy Every Day
    P

They come from "outside" but you can invite them "inside" if you want to, so you can feel them sharing their energy.
    As you can only feel NOW "this kind of thing" is based in the now, I don't know anything about "ancient religions"

Angel energy is colour and sound , clarity and silence. Everything everywhere is made of angel energy including you and me.

Angel energy is another word for source or god extending/sharing/giving itself

Like the pixels (dots) of different colour that make up a picture, angels are the pixels of the universe !

Happy Every Day
    P

Thanks for taking the time. Is this based on anything or anyones teachings? I'm wondering where you found out this information?

• Advertisement

JimiTime wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time. Is this based on anything or anyones teachings? I'm wondering where you found out this information?

Yes it's based on the teachings from 'The Archangel Michael School of Healing', which is a School of Thought, and I founded this school, the information comes from within I just 'Know' it, information used to come from Spirit Guides and Angels (hence the name) but now it's from 'oneness' where there are no separate beings with names or titles! just what I Feel as Truth.

Happy Every Day
    p

Yes it's based on the teachings from 'The Archangel Michael School of Healing', which is a School of Thought, and I founded this school, the information comes from within I just 'Know' it, information used to come from Spirit Guides and Angels (hence the name) but now it's from 'oneness' where there are no separate beings with names or titles! just what I Feel as Truth.

Happy Every Day
    p

Again, thank you for your response.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭black123

Just a question why has this angel thing become such a craze?

Advertisement