Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH FOOK !! They came early this year!!

Options
  • 04-05-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭

After the last year or so ive prepared myself for the worst come August September when the ****ing giant house spiders start appearing around my house normally in my front room right beside me :mad:

But just tonight i noticed a medium sized one smaller version of the bigger ones on me wall and i caught it with the hover lol.

**** sake the bolloxs have decided to come out early this year :( already spraying lavender cleaing spray around the room now lol.

Why me !!?? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

But just tonight i noticed a medium sized one smaller version of the bigger ones on me wall and i caught it with the hover lol.

A bit extreme don't ya think?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Pics or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dont worry, they'll take care of the soon to appear ants

Well this is one thread I most certainly won't be clicking on any links in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

Aw I've found 3 in the last week in the house. Hate the mutant f*ckers. :mad: It's going to be a long summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Before we start hurling abuse at you for becoming so agitated at the sight of something thousands of times smaller than yourself (no, I'm not calling anyone fat) can you clarify if you're male or female.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I bet you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Great. I have to start Spiderwatch already??

Although there is one thing worse than seeing a spider lurking in the corner of the room before going to sleep...when it's not there in the morning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I think its mental that in a quiet room on a wooden floor you can hear the feckers run across the floor :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,415 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

After the last year or so ive prepared myself for the worst come August September when the ****ing giant house spiders start appearing around my house normally in my front room right beside me :mad:

**** sake the bolloxs have decided to come out early this year :( already spraying lavender cleaing spray around the room now lol.

Why me !!?? :pac:

You know they'll crawl back out of the Hoover.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ah c'mon, look at how cute they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    Great. I have to start Spiderwatch already??

Although there is one thing worse than seeing a spider lurking in the corner of the room before going to sleep...when it's not there in the morning!!

or how about if you meet it dragging a slice of bread across the kitchen floor ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I thought this thread was going to be about Spanish students

orestes wrote: »
    Ah c'mon, look at how cute they are!

Ye lose points for not even picking links whose names don't give them away :p

SeaFields wrote: »
    I think its mental that in a quiet room on a wooden floor you can hear the feckers run across the floor :eek::D

:eek::eek::eek:

Ah jaysus stop! I've shivers going through me now!

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I thought this thread was going to be about Spanish students

Blanch was overrun with green tracksuit-wearing Spanish snappers running around shouting at each other last weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

The cat loves spiders. Her favourite are moths / butterflies though. She'll eat ants too from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

haha im male there probley my biggest fear i ****ing hate them and some of the big fecking yokes ive got in this house over last couple of years weather im so much bigger then them or not i dont care :pac:.

They move so bloody quick so if i was to try and catch them i wouldnt stand a chance hover normally only way that works.

I find last year wasnt as many in my front room where i always am when i blocked in holes or gaps in walls and sprayed lemon flash cleaner or lavender cleaner in all corners and sides the rooms and hovered more.

And its actually true u can hear the ****ers crawling across the floor i found this out last year lol. Was sitting watching telly and taught i heard something moving noticed few mins later big bastard on wall in corner the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Worst thing you can do is hoover them. The hoover bag is a perfect nest for their eggs. You could have hundreds of them coming from your hoover now

• Advertisement

Worst thing you can do is hoover them. The hoover bag is a perfect nest for their eggs. You could have hundreds of them coming from your hoover now

I will actually kill u :pac:.

You absolute baxtard!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

FFS are there any men left in the world!! Pick the thing up and throw it out the window. If it gets back in, throw it out again. If it gets in a third time, leave it be, its won!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

AhLookAtTheLittleBabies :D

FFS are there any men left in the world!! Pick the thing up and throw it out the window. If it gets back in, throw it out again. If it gets in a third time, leave it be, its won!!

Nah your grand ill just burn the house down :P.

Id rather a bear ran threw the house or some sort of alien lol. There the one thing more then anything ive always hated and been freaked out by just the taught of them wrecked my head ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Nah your grand ill just burn the house down :P.

Id rather a bear ran threw the house or some sort of alien lol. There the one thing more then anything ive always hated and been freaked out by just the taught of them wrecked my head ha.

What exactly do you think they're going to do to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Are those the type of spider that carry their eggs out from the nest(hoover bag)and then look for a host(usually a human or animal)to put the eggs in while they incubate?

Smidge wrote: »
    Are those the type of spider that carry their eggs out from the nest(hoover bag)and then look for a host(usually a human or animal)to put the eggs in while they incubate?

*unsubscribes*
    :(

Chucken wrote: »
    What exactly do you think they're going to do to you?

Its not the fear of what there going to do lol. Its just the look of them how they move and the always seem to end up in places that **** u over the most!!.

I dunno how many times ive been on the jacks and found one under the sink right in front of me or been in bed and all sudden theres one right over me in corner of my room or in the lamp shade there ****ers :P.

I woke up one morning to find one crawling over the bottom of my bed before as well. Its the taught of them that gets me not what they will or wont do.

• Advertisement

I woke up one morning to find one crawling over the bottom of my bed before as well.

I remember once when I was about 15, I was heading to bed and when I pulled back the covers, there was a massive one crawling across the sheets. I legged it out of the room screaming my head off!! :D I slept on the sofa for a week after it.

*shivers*

Advertisement