Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the 'parallel parking video' that went viral on YouTube.

Options
  • 02-05-2013 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone seen it?

Opinions?

I taught it was hilarious tbh!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Is it really worth wasting 14 minutes on?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Viral video must be near a week old. Surely there's a new one by now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

northen irish drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

I dont have a spare 14 minutes. Whats the magic number for a video to be deemed viral?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Yeh it was good especially with the commentary. Thing is the difficulty of parallel parking is not just a woman thing, its a human thing learnt from experience whether you're a man or a woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,135 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Its all in the mind.

I can do it, my OH can't, but she talks herself into failure even before she puts the car in reverse, with the "I'm going to make a mess of this" comments.

Driving is not a hard thing to do, practice makes perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

That was bad all right but those young lads were being DICKS the whole way through

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Classic, Everything from the girl parked in-front to the fella's screaming out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Moved to Cool Vids & Pics & Links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

I refuse to watch a video shot in portrait mode. Do people not realise they don't have to hold their phone in the same way when using it to record as they do when they speak into it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,088 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

keith16 wrote: »
    I refuse to watch a video shot in portrait mode. Do people not realise they don't have to hold their phone in the same way when using it to record as they do when they speak into it?
    N    n    k   t
    o    e    n   h
         v    e   a
    I    e    w   t
         r        !

Those lads dont seem to be aware that they are attracting as much attention to themselves with their asinine braying...you stay classy boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I want to see the follow up video where she tries to get out of there again :D

That video is definitely worth it's viral status. 14+ minutes of trying to park in a space big enough for a bus. I'd have been outta there at attempt No.2 but no, she had to have made at least Two Thousand and Two attempts!

So funny :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Gotta admire her perseverance but she'd still be there now if your man hadn't helped her!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

guttenberg wrote: »
    Is it really worth wasting 14 minutes on?

You're online I'm online we both know the answer to that.

Advertisement