Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV show recommendations please?

Options
  • 15-02-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

sorry to bump an old thread...........I've done Breaking Bad, The West Wing, The Wire, The Walking Dead, House, nearly finished Dexter - looking for recommendations for something new - have never watched 24 - would it be worth the time investment?? Or any other recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

cjmcork wrote: »
    sorry to bump an old thread...........I've done Breaking Bad, The West Wing, The Wire, The Walking Dead, House, nearly finished Dexter - looking for recommendations for something new - have never watched 24 - would it be worth the time investment?? Or any other recommendations?

i'd recommend the shield which would be the most recent post in this thread. As is said there it's a must-see imo if you like the wire.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

bound to be something in here to suit anyones tastes:

Oz,The Sopranos, Justified, The Boondocks, South Park, True Blood, The Shield, The West Wing, Heroes,Lost, Seinfeld, Prison Break,The Newsroom, Archer, God, the Devil and Bob, The Walking Dead, American Dad!, Dexter, Black Books,The Wire, Sports Night, 24, Chuck, 8 out of 10 Cats, Would I Lie to You?, Mock the Week, Family Guy, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, Bobs Burgers, Eastbound and Down, Breaking Bad, Californication, Friday Night Lights, Entourage, Futurama, The Ricky Gervais Show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office, The Simpsons, Game of thrones, The Celeb Aprentice, Teachers, Extras, Never mind the buzzcocks, The IT crowd, Father Ted, Brasseye, Boardwalk Empire, Treme, Peep Show, The Life & Times of Tim, Homeland,Sons of Anarchy, Hannibal, Arrested Development

Advertisement