Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

the smackdown tour seems to be pretty stacked

Sheamus, Undertaker, Shield, Big Show, Randy Orton, Swagger, Del Rio and possibly more

Bit of a Raw deal (pardon the pun) on Friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

the smackdown tour seems to be pretty stacked

Sheamus, Undertaker, Shield, Big Show, Randy Orton, Swagger, Del Rio and possibly more

Bit of a Raw deal (pardon the pun) on Friday night
    Doubt Undertaker is gonna be in Newcastle!

And if we can't get Punk, Bryan and Ziggler would be the top of my list. Very happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

krudler wrote: »
    They start on the button every time, they have it down to an art at this point have never seen a WWE show start late.

Fail. Still waiting in Belfast here for it to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

This might sound silly but what the hell is everybody getting zack to sign? Don't fancy buying a figure just for this. Not to mention kaitlyn?! will they have stuff there to sign? Pics of themselves or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Runaway34 wrote: »
    Anyone know exactly what Superstars will be there? It's my first time going so don't know what to expect

This is who performed on the Raw tour last night;
    Zack Ryder
    Heath Slater
    R-Truth
    Antonio Cesaro
    The Funkadactyls
    Kaitlyn
    Tamina
    The Bella Twins
    William Regal
    Michael McGillicutty
    Dolph Ziggler
    Daniel Bryan
    Tons of Funk (Albert and Brodus Clay)
    Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow)
    Kane
    Big E Langston
    Ryback
    John Cena

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

Hi folks :)

I will be picking someone up tomorrow night from the O2. Any idea what time the event will be over at?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

DSC00760.jpgDSC00753.jpgDSC00756.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Ringside b end of the second row. Anyone Know if there good seats?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Cool! Hopefully we get some pics from tomorrow's signing. Hope it's ok if I post those pics on my site and give you credit.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ringside b end of the second row. Anyone Know if there good seats?

They're all good seats in the 02. But they're fantastic seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Cool! Hopefully we get some pics from tomorrow's signing. Hope it's ok if I post those pics on my site and give you credit.

Yeah Sound man

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

This might sound silly but what the hell is everybody getting zack to sign? Don't fancy buying a figure just for this. Not to mention kaitlyn?! will they have stuff there to sign? Pics of themselves or something?

The Zack figure is only €5.99, no idea what if anything to get Kaitlyn to sign myself.

wardy2 wrote: »
    DSC00760.jpgDSC00753.jpgDSC00756.jpg

So pissed I missed this, great pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Hi folks :)

I will be picking someone up tomorrow night from the O2. Any idea what time the event will be over at?

Should be around 22:15

Think got the last wristband in Smyths today thanks to a helpful staff member :-)

D-FENS wrote: »
    Should be around 22:15

Thank you :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    Think got the last wristband in Smyths today thanks to a helpful staff member :-)

Great pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭hairyface

hi im bringing the young lad tomorrow night its his first time to go he's 8 and fanatic about wrestling but i dont know what to expect i got the mid price range tickets can somebody please tell me what to expect
    does it start bang on time?
    is there any chance of meeting superstars?
    how much a teeshirt cost's:) etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

hairyface wrote: »
    hi im bringing the young lad tomorrow night its his first time to go he's 8 and fanatic about wrestling but i dont know what to expect i got the mid price range tickets can somebody please tell me what to expect

in the very same boat myself

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KuriousOranj

Usually starts bang on time,are your seats tiered or on the floor?if they're tiered you and your kid will be grand,if they're on the floor he might struggle to see because of people standing etc.

Not really much chance of meeting anyone unless you are prepared to hang around the wrestlers hotel all day,or go to the signing in Smyths.

Adult shirts were €25/30ish last show I was at,not sure how much kids ones would be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭hairyface

Usually starts bang on time,are your seats tiered or on the floor?if they're tiered you and your kid will be grand,if they're on the floor he might struggle to see because of people standing etc.

Not really much chance of meeting anyone unless you are prepared to hang around the wrestlers hotel all day,or go to the signing in Smyths.

Adult shirts were €25/30ish last show I was at,not sure how much kids ones would be.

thanks do you know if there will be any other wrestlers there thats not advertised on wwe.com?

In the next hour or so someone will post the results from the Belfast show, generally we will get the same guys down here tomorrow night, maybe not the same matches, barring a major surprise ala Mick Foley returning in Dublin what you see is what you will get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

The only kids tshirts they had the last time was John Cena ones

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hairyface wrote: »

It starts bang on time, never been to a show that started late.
    No chance of meeting wrestlers unless you know what hotel they're in, check here tomorrow someone might post it, used to be the Clarion they stayed in often passed them on the way back to our hotel.
    tshirts are pretty pricey tbh, 25-30 quid for adult ones, not much cheaper for kids iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭waitingforBB

rang smyths this evening and they confirmed that all wristbands were gone today. Disappointed as their website said 200 would be released on the day :-(

Anyway..
    I had tickets at the back of block G (row 30) but I saw row 4 come available (seats on the aisle). Its not as high but is much closer to the ring so the little fella will be happier (I hope) cost an extra 33 yoyos for the change so hopefully worth it. Havent been to the O2 before so hope I didnt make a bad switch

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

rang smyths this evening and they confirmed that all wristbands were gone today. Disappointed as their website said 200 would be released on the day :-(

Anyway..
    I had tickets at the back of block G (row 30) but I saw row 4 come available (seats on the aisle). Its not as high but is much closer to the ring so the little fella will be happier (I hope) cost an extra 33 yoyos for the change so hopefully worth it. Havent been to the O2 before so hope I didnt make a bad switch

Thanks
    Was this Smyths jervis street???
    How did you make a switch?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭waitingforBB

yes, Smyths in Jervis street. It rang out about 6 times, when someone picked up I thought I was in :):)

I rang ticketmaster and they were very helpful. Even though the disclaimer says no refunds or exchanges, when I gave them the seat numbers I wanted, they verified they were free and just swapped me and I just paid the difference on my cc. As soon as I logged in again to the site the new tickets were there to be printed

Must say Ticketmaster staff were extremely good. The line actually dropped while I was on hold. I took another call from work and the guy in TM rang me back several times until he got me. Top service

Just in from Belfast show, although I'm not a fan of this wrestling melarkey I'll admit I thoroughly enjoyed it lol :)

Show started LATE, not bang on time as stated by a few folk earlier in thread, didn't kick off til 19:38 :P

Merchandise - wee lad got a small adult Ziggler t-shirt as there was no kids ones left (£25), Cena wristband + Arm/Head band set (£15), Programme (£15) ....... and an autographed Ryback photo costing a mind boggling £25!!!! Broke my heart paying that even though it was his own money lol. Shocked at that price and he wanted a Shaemus one too.

Started with an 8 way threat match or summat, Bella twins+Rhode scholars vs Funkadoodles, Brutus Clay and Tensei or summat lol

Heath Slater vs Zach Ryder

Regal vs McGillycutty

Team Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E

..... Interval.....

R Truth vs Cesaro

Kaitlyn vs Timara or summat

Cena vs Ryback.

I'll not comment on any of the ins and outs of the matches but all was good :) I would actually go again for the craic, they involve the crowd fairly well and have a bit of fun that I don't see on tv when I watch it with the wee man.

I would love to know who decides which wrestlers do these signings in Smyths, Jervis Street always seems to get the crappy ones compared to Belfast or the English ones, I remember years ago meeting Regal and Finlay in Gamestop, and The Hurricane and Mr Kennedy in Smyths, suppose it will be cool to see the Divas title tomorrow but here's hoping next time we get Ryback,Big Show, Jericho,Kofi or at least someone in the midst of a push/title scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KuriousOranj

I'd say it's done randomly,and in fairness Smyths had AJ and Bryan last year at the height of Bryan and AJ's popularity.They had Miz and Kelly Kelly too in 09 or 2010.

HMV used to have great signings though,met Kurt Angle,Cena,Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus over the years.

Tesco in Dundrum had Punk and Kofi a few years ago too IIRC.

Advertisement