Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hey what do the wristbands look like? And were you guys given times to see Zack? Or is that a general 'what time he's showing up'?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Hey what do the wristbands look like? And were you guys given times to see Zack? Or is that a general 'what time he's showing up'?

Link to pic of the wristbands: http://instagram.com/p/YAp_3ko_BC/#

They're just paper material but not sure if you could make copies?

Very surprised how easily we got them. They took my boyfriend's number and rang back when they came in and held them for 2 days. Apparently they're singing from 3-5.

Sorry for going off the topic a bit guys but just wondering has anyone ever been to the Raw taping in London? Bought 2 tickets the other day, limited view seats on the lower tier. Does anyone know if you can peg it down at the end of matches near the ringside area or is that only kind of allowed at the house shows?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Thanks I'm just wondering. Last time they were black plasticy yolks. Depends how far you are away, but yeah, run down to the barricade when you know the finish is there. Also good idea would be to sit in your allotted seats, and look around for some untaken seats - move into them after the first match (when you know nobody's gonna take them). Maybe even combine the two ideas (run to barricade, take better seats when you sit down) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Blani wrote: »
    Sorry for going off the topic a bit guys but just wondering has anyone ever been to the Raw taping in London? Bought 2 tickets the other day, limited view seats on the lower tier. Does anyone know if you can peg it down at the end of matches near the ringside area or is that only kind of allowed at the house shows?

I've been to a few tapings in England you have people sitting everywhere at them so getting to the barricade at the end of matches might prove difficult if your a bit far back but you can always try. :)

Tapings are a lot better than house shows with the WWE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Blani wrote: »

I've been to the two London tapings last year and am going again to the two next week. You'll have a blast! :)

If you're in the lower tier you won't be able to rush to the ringside area I'm afraid. Only floor seating will be able to do that

Ah **** one! I'm in block 101 row X so not sure if that's 24 rows back? From your experience of being twice where they any empty seats? Also are there many signs on the left side from the commentators view? I'd imagine people sitting on the right would bring them just because there's a better chance of them getting on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

MartinTWD_ wrote: »
    I have a room booked at The Radisson in Belfast.

just seen aaronh007 say they won't be in The Radisson this year.

Yeah, they were with us the last 2 years. Was the same with the Hilton before us, and probably a different hotel again after them.

By the by, I'll be working the Thursday evening. If you PM me your name and find me that evening, I can get you friends and family discount on any food/drink you have before you go to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Raw house show results from Rotterdam last night, for an idea of what the roster will be in Dublin tomorrow.

Looks like two guys are working a double shift.
    1. Zack Ryder def. Heath Slater
    2. R-Truth def. Antonio Cesaro
    3. The Funkadactyls & Kaitlyn def. Tamina & The Bella Twins
    4. William Regal def. Michael McGillicutty
    5. World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Dolph Ziggler def. Daniel Bryan
    6. Tons of Funk def. Team Rhodes Scholars
    7. Kane & Daniel Bryan def. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston
    8. Tables Match for the WWE Championship
    John Cena def. Ryback

http://m.wrestlezone.com/news/271217-wwe-world-tour-house-show-results-from-the-netherlands

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

I don't know if I'm allowed do this here but if you guys have any donations [photos] from the Dublin or Belfast show PM me on here. I run an AJ Lee site. Thanks a million guys!

Very surprised to see them two doing a double shift. Makes you think WWE don't have so much faith in the other guys :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

If you see empty seats in others areas that are unoccupied, are you seriously allowed take them? I wouldn't think your allowed to at all. (referring to irish shows now)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think I wont read spoilers, or even a match list tbh. Did it last year and kind of regretted it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Ryback winning the title in Dublin would be epic. Would really spice up Raw a few days later

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Ryback winning the title in Dublin would be epic. Would really spice up Raw a few days later

there are not enough words to descibe how much that is NOT going to happen!

Just remembered I'm Row B, Seat 1. I imagine that means I'll have a short trip to the barricade. Anyone any experience of that? Second row, aisle seat I mean...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

there are not enough words to descibe how much that is NOT going to happen!

Look momma, I caught a big one!

Big-Fish-Catch-56374.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Taking some kids to this.

Important question:

Do they sell booze? Do they sell lots and lots of booze?

Yes. And most of it seems to end up on the floor by the end :rolleyes:

Taking some kids to this.

Important question:

Do they sell booze? Do they sell lots and lots of booze?

yes - all bars remain open! want my advice? - head into the blueroom (just tell them you are on o2) pints are cheaper in there - and there is a separate toilet - no que for the bar (not like there is at any of the other bars though) and while you relax in there you can have the beer in a proper glass!

Awesome, cheers.

Here's another question I ask as a Responsible Adult:

Would I get away with sneaking in a naggin or three?

• Advertisement

Awesome, cheers.

Here's another question I ask as a Responsible Adult:

Would I get away with sneaking in a naggin or three?

that can change from gig to gig- normally the security is lax enough when it comes to body searches at wwe events - but you know yourself, the first time you try it will be the time they clamp down!

And if you are bringing kids - isn't getting totally tanked not the greatest idea?

that can change from gig to gig- normally the security is lax enough when it comes to body searches at wwe events - but you know yourself, the first time you try it will be the time they clamp down!
    Challenge accepted.
    And if you are bringing kids - isn't getting totally tanked not the greatest idea?
    Can't spell "criminally irresponsible" without "responsible."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Roll on tomorrow, day off booked now and will be in Dublin earliesh for a few pinks before the show, looking forward to it now, will be great laugh regardless of the card if we can get a few good chants going :)

random thought - any boardsies wanna meet up for a few pints before the show tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

random thought - any boardsies wanna meet up for a few pints before the show tomorrow?

Think I will be having a few pints in the clarion tomorrow afternoon anyways so always up for a chat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 smashey1

I've tickets for tomorrow and I've been looking forward to it for a good while. However, somethings come up so I won't be able to get there until 8.30/8.45, I am still really keen to go but does anyone know what time the intermission will probably be at and if it'll still be worth my while getting in at that stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shando316

Any idea if they're staying anywhere in Belfast tonight or just heading straight to Dublin after the show?

Also, any word of NXT guys travelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Runaway34

Anyone know exactly what Superstars will be there? It's my first time going so don't know what to expect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,001 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Runaway34 wrote: »
    Anyone know exactly what Superstars will be there? It's my first time going so don't know what to expect

Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, The Rock and many more :D:D:D:D.

Only joking ur question is answerd a few posts back

Advertisement