Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remember when...

• 14-04-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

...This place wasnt full of Benny's and actually was useful for something other than selling gear.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

- It is still used by a lot of people most adverts tech and questions are all busy, all your general day to day airsoft stuff is up there.
    - The airsoft bubble burst global and in Ireland quite notiable that most airsoft outlets are quiter.
    - Boards has suffered the same as every of forum with the raise of Facebook become the primary means of communication and sharing of information for the primary demographic of airsofters in Ireland

Boards is still a pretty active airsoft forum when you compare it to others with all the normal stuff going on, its just no one is making a drama out of it.

People like to complain about stuff being quite rather than doing something about it, if you think there is a lack of content and feel strongly enough to talk to the air about it then make some content maybe?

Just my two cents...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

There's also the friendly fact that you just described the people who are still hanging around as "Benny's". I'm not sure which is more hilarious; the concept of complaining about inactive members by insulting active members, or the use of the apostraphe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

well i remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

moggser wrote: »
    well i remember

I think you meant to post something like this I'm guessing? Your link doesn't work for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

moggser wrote: »
    well i remember
    CpcRc wrote: »
    I think you meant to post something like this I'm guessing? Your link doesn't work for me.

3tyrwz.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

Yeah that's what I was trying to do but didn't work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Perhaps the OP thought himself the only one left on the forum and is calling himself a "Benny". :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

joe stodge wrote: »
    ...This place wasnt full of Benny's and actually was useful for something other than selling gear.
    If you don't like it here, the rest of the internet is out there waiting to be explored.

This way
    >

I'm sure you'll find somewhere you don't feel the need, for whatever reason, to publicly defend your hetrosexuality.

Thread dead, thanks. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement