Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish SC2 Clan

Options
  • 04-04-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey folks!

I am tryin too create an Irish clan that encompasses as many Irish SC2 players as possible too make it the main Irish SC2 clan. The idea behind it is so that we can all help each other out gettin up that ladder plus craic. Hopefully we can all get something out of it be it practice partners or hopefully tournaments in the future. Thanks for reading and spread the good word!

Message me in-game, clan will be 'Our Life For Eire', acronym [OLE].
    Get everyone u know and more too come, I want all the Irish sc players in this clan! or as many that want too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 isopara

Im also available for invites Isopara 358

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

I've added wardy as a friend hoping its you XD

• Registered Users Posts: 5 EdE

I'd love to join this clan. I've added Isopara as a friend, would rock to play with fellow paddys.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 UntidyIntent

Good to hear :) also join the SC2Ireland channel, one of us is usually there

• Registered Users Posts: 5 EdE

Great stuff. I was typing in random names trying to find a channel :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

this is literly the most active chat channel I've found in sc2 (well past 9pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

early on in the day its can be quiet :P once it gets late there always a good few people talking , often can be bs :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

GosuIrish wrote: »
    early on in the day its can be quiet :P once it gets late there always a good few people talking , often can be bs :P
    So just like a pub then?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 UntidyIntent

Yeah some of us are occasionally drunk aswell so exactly like a pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CaLiguLaz

CaLiguLa#2303 add me up lads. Gold toss/zerg looking to improve!

• Advertisement
Advertisement