Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Barbers in Dundrum

Options
  • 16-03-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good barbers in Dundrum?
    I've been to Knights in the shopping centre but am not a fan of the price.
    Are there any on the main st. that people would recommend?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

The Hill Barbers is very good on the road up to the Garda station

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭_ciaran_

Cheers, ended up going there as it's closest to me. Not a bad cut and only €12 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

The best barbers on the main street, they give you a head massage at the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

Good barbers at balally Lucas stop there. €13.50 for a cut but do good job. Prob best to get one of d guys to cut you if you get a chance as not a fan of the woman that does be there at times and noticed few others doing the same by waiting on d guys to cut them. Sound guys n there as well which always helps

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bambi eyes

The best one in Dundrum is the one in Ballinteer . The College Barbers . Nothing fancy just great haircut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

bambi eyes wrote: »
    The best one in Dundrum is the one in Ballinteer . The College Barbers . Nothing fancy just great haircut

I'd agree. That's where I normally go

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

The best barbers on the main street, they give you a head massage at the end!

This is truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mickyellow

bambi eyes wrote: »

Locally known as College Butchers ;)

Advertisement