Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Dress Cleaning Waterford

Options
  • 09-03-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

I'm looking to get my wedding dress dry cleaned and put in a storage box. Can anyone recommend a dry cleaners in the Waterford City area that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

Drycleanit out by Superquinn, don't know what u considered an arm and a leg there around €160 for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sandra Panda

Hi guys, yeah drycleanit have a great wedding dress cleaning service. They are located in the Superquinn shopping centre at the tramore roundabout. They will clean and box your dress for a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tiny-tyno

I got mine done in castlemartyer in Cork it was only 130e with the dress in a box, i know its not in waterford but as i am from around that area it was easy for me to go there, it took about a month but well worth the trip they do an excellent job

Advertisement