Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I figured it out! :)

I haven't:(. How do I do it please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭recyclops

One of my friends has hidden eggs in my Springfield I have found a few rest are elusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

How do you give eggs and what are the eggs for??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Have started adding some of you guys have to get rid of the eggs somewhere. My user name is sundodger52

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

zachler wrote: »
    I can see me getting frustrated here - so far I'm just giving eggs away to "friends" and getting zip in return.

Nice little hedge message in idugshoves - "Thnx 4 eggs!" - cute!

(my username: niallom56)

I felt bad so I left you some :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

It's gas, some people are pure evil in they're hiding of the eggs. Can turn into a proper hunt sometimes.

It's a long slog to 400 snakes to get the licence to whack snakes in others towns but I reckon they'll start racking up fast from then on.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just started playing this today! Looks like it could be a good long runner of a game. If you want to add me, username is same as me here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I got a fever... And the only cure... IS EGGS

Watching the masters collecting eggs, this is what Saturdays are made for haha I'm only 20 from my licence wanna get it before bed.

Yea I'm 49 away and trying to resist the urge to spend 5 donuts to hurry it up.

• Advertisement

I only just got fort sensible for 150. Need 400 for the license. Help :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

7ofBrian wrote: »
    I only just got fort sensible for 150. Need 400 for the license. Help :-/

I was just going to say I wil come to someone who is still collecting for the 400 and give them all my eggs. I guess that person is you!

By the way, are you, or is anyone (who doesn't have their licence) losing snakes when they visit other people and lose snakes? It's apparently been a big thing so if you haven't got your licence I wouldn't go visit your friends until you do. I'll give you eggs til you hit the magic 400. Next time you go out take a note of how many snakes you have

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Added a few of ye there so far if that's OK. Didn't want to overload the requests!

Oh my username is alwaysadub if anyone wants to add me.

gubbie wrote: »
    I was just going to say I wil come to someone who is still collecting for the 400 and give them all my eggs. I guess that person is you!

By the way, are you, or is anyone (who doesn't have their licence) losing snakes when they visit other people and lose snakes? It's apparently been a big thing so if you haven't got your licence I wouldn't go visit your friends until you do. I'll give you eggs til you hit the magic 400. Next time you go out take a note of how many snakes you have

My hero :)

I'll check my snake count and report back next time I'm out a visiting

Edit: just checked there. Nope snake count stayed the same that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

Just got my licence we can collect five snakes per friend per day.
    add me ddurran thanks.

There is one egg somewhere in my town, whoever placed it there was crafty I tell ya, we should have a day where everyone here places there eggs in one persons town, that would push someone up a hundred or so quite easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

added everyone in the thread, started playing yesterday. My username is daz0rz

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Yea getting the whacking licence makes a huge difference being able to get 5 snakes in each friends town and your able to pick up any of the snakes that get released. Still hard to see hitting 12500 snakes to complete the task.

Might hit 1000 today if I'm lucky and persevere

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Some useful info here about the event, http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9435320.page to get all 12,500 you'd need to average ~450 per day. Not an easy task unless you have 100 friends or spend some cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Only 203 out of the 400 needed for the license so far!
    Leaving eggs for everyone that I can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Miaireland wrote: »
    I haven't:(. How do I do it please? Thanks

You have to complete the 24 hour job with Homer and the snakes and then the game describes it from there. Have to be patient, which I wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Hey! Gonna add some people now :) it's ccasey88.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

gubbie wrote: »
    I felt bad so I left you some :)

Thanks for the pity eggs! ;-)

And thanks for all the people who added me.

Just got my expert whacking licence!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

recyclops wrote: »
    There is one egg somewhere in my town, whoever placed it there was crafty I tell ya, we should have a day where everyone here places there eggs in one persons town, that would push someone up a hundred or so quite easily.

I ended up moving building to find some eggs. Gas....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I logged out by accident and now it will not allow me to log in to my corkrose account.

Just hit 300. The expert whacking licence is so close I can smell it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

hal9000 wrote: »
    Ahh boo-urns! its not out on android :(

on android now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭steve_r

Not my smartest confession: Only found the "Accept invites" thing just now so added people now!

Working my way towards the 400!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Got sorted with the license and up to my expert license! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I'm lizziet90 if anyone wants to add me. I'll add some of ye later!

Advertisement