Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drogheda basketball seeks new members

Options
  • 05-08-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Drogheda Bullets senior mens team seeks new members for the up and coming season. Please contact for further details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 capoccetta4

Hi Dave,
    I have just arrived in Drogheda and I would like to know more about the team.
    Regards,
    Francesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 davependlebury

Hey Francesco,
    Our team have been together for the last season and are playing in the dublin mens league. We are looking for a bit of new blood for the upcoming season. If u need any more info dont hesitate to contact me. at the moment our gym is being renovated but if you want to send me your phone details i csan contact you as soon as we are back up and running. What position do you play?

Sorrry, couldn't help but notice this thread on the main page.

Can I ask, where the hell do ye play? I've not seen any kind of decent basketball court in Drogheda? There's a small one in rathmullen, but it looks to be aimed at kids/young teens?

Hi Dave, please contact me by phone Don't put your number on the internet!
    I could play guard (I am 1,70...it is not my fault :) ).
    Do you know if some of the lads plays outside, maybe on the weekends?
    There is a nice court on Greenhill but I have been told you need to rent it.
    Cheers

We generally play indoors (especially with the team for training) in sacred heart and st.marys schools, but we do play outdoors aswell in greenhills outdoor courts on a wednesday evening @ about 630pm nice courts been playin down there for as long as i can remember.
    @KKV you interested in playing organised bball this year?
    @Francesco height isnt everything

• Advertisement

6:30 is grand; I should be able to drop after work.
    Do you have any contact of the guys playing there?
    Thanks for the tip.

Ill most likely be there myself as long as the rain holds off.

Hi, do you think somebody will be there today? it looks like Zeus won t leave us alone with rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 nepykit

hey, can I join to play? My height is 190 cm.

Hey our mens team scrimmage in the sacred heart school in sunnyside drogheda tuesday nights 9-10pm if you are interested? What age are you? we range from 18 upwards.you played much before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ronan1234

Do you still play at greenhills???

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

+1…would be interested in playing if this is still going. Can you let me know?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ratkomrda

Drogheda Bullets senior mens team seeks new members for the up and coming season. Please contact for further details.

Hi,
    I came from Croatia and I want to play basketball. Thank for any help.
    Best regards,
    Ratko

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

ratkomrda wrote: »
    Hi,
    I came from Croatia and I want to play basketball. Thank for any help.
    Best regards,
    Ratko

I'm not affiliated with Drogheda Bullets whatsoever but you'd be better served contacting them on their Facebook page. They still train every week in Sacred Heart secondary school as far as I'm aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ratkomrda

Thank you.

Advertisement