Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power's odds on North Korea

Options
  • 05-04-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Paddy Power have a number of different bets ongoing about Korea.

The most interesting one being 10/1 that North Korea will use nuclear weapons. While they are awful odds anyway but I can't imagine being happy about collecting. I couldn't bring myself to benefiting from a mass murder of thousands of people.

33/1 that he'll couch the North Korean football at the next world cup!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

Paddy Power have a number of different bets ongoing about Korea.

The most interesting one being 10/1 that North Korea will use nuclear weapons. While they are awful odds anyway but I can't imagine being happy about collecting. I couldn't bring myself to benefiting from a mass murder of thousands of people.

33/1 that he'll couch the North Korean football at the next world cup!

thanks op,that's another reason to hate pp and everything they stand for imo

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭JaManSnowFlake

It looks like they have taken down the odds since. I saw it up on Facebook but I can no longer find it on their site, there must have been a been a few complaints!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

We should tell kim jung and get him to put on enough money to pay for all of the nukes he uses

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭JaManSnowFlake

I'm assuming most international terrorism massively leverages itself for the consequences of their actions. If North Korea play the market correctly they'll receive far better odds than 10/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

Your watching too much Revenge JMSF!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Thought 10/1 was a good price. Why would you hate them for offering odds? Hardly as if North Korea are going to see it and avail of the offer and hence nuke them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Thought 10/1 was a good price. Why would you hate them for offering odds? Hardly as if North Korea are going to see it and avail of the offer and hence nuke them.

Not a chance. Sure you can only get small bets on Novelty markets, it wouldn't be worth the effort!

Advertisement