Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lifeboat Spirit(s)

• 28-03-2013 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

Had a bit of fun with this picture of mine.

5F2A5FD4C9534ACDA617381DF1B6473A-0000324460-0003205656-00800L-5DDB2016D8E045E5B30708910CEC7878.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Would you think of donating it to the RNLI? It's that good it would catch my eye as a newspaper advert - maybe for RNLI funding/donations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Would you think of donating it to the RNLI? It's that good it would catch my eye as a newspaper advert - maybe for RNLI funding/donations

I have it sent to them alright and told them to use if they see fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

I've a mate in RNLI, would you mind if I saved it and sent it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

vulcan57 wrote: »
    I have it sent to them alright and told them to use if they see fit.

Good man -- and I mean that in a completely non-patronizing way, not many people will give copyright for free, even to charities, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

iceage wrote: »
    I've a mate in RNLI, would you mind if I saved it and sent it on?

Of course, no problem. If you need it in a bigger size PM me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement