Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Audio CDs

Options
  • 28-03-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭

Hi

I thought this might be a good place to look for these as some of you may have kids who have listened to these and grown out of that age.

I'm looking for any and all of the Harry Potter audio CDs for my boy. Getting them from the library but a lot of scratching. He has read the first couple (only 7) but loves the Stephen Fry audio ones.

Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

From parenting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I'm pretty sure you can get them in Easons or Hughes and Hughes, well I've noticed them in those stores. All big book stores should stock them, and if not, I'm sure your local book store could order them in for you if asked. :)

Or check out Donedeal and Ebay, get a perfect copy of the CDs for a fraction of the price! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭boccy23

Tried ebay & Donedeal.

The prices are extreme. €300+ for the set.

Looking for something more "cost effective"!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Easons have the first one at least http://www.easons.com/p-796804-harry-potter-and-the-philosophers-stone.aspx but you're probably better off trying in store for them, they might be in a bundle rather than having to purchase them individually

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭boccy23

Easons have the first one at least http://www.easons.com/p-796804-harry-potter-and-the-philosophers-stone.aspx but you're probably better off trying in store for them, they might be in a bundle rather than having to purchase them individually

Thanks for that. But €38.99 for 1 of the books, hence €300 for the set is steep. Thought there might be some people out there who might have these and would be willing to shift them on at a lower price than this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭flazio

The RRP for a full set is £400, Bloomsbury sell it for £360. AudioGo have them for £240 although I'm sure there's going to be shipping costs involved (Parcel Motel might be of help here)

Advertisement