Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kipor Generator IG2600 HELP!

Options
  • 24-03-2013 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My name is Michael Flaherty,
    I have two kipor generators IG2600. Both of these machines are in overload. The overload light is on, surprisingly one of the machines is very difficult to pull the starting cord, if I unplug the unit below the petrol tank the engine be normal to pull/start. I have no way of checking these units, and I'm reaching out to you for some advice, if you could I would be really appreciative for your advice. Are these machines worth repairing? Or how can I repair them?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

you are in the wrong forum - this one is about open source software!
    But I have no idea where to move your question to... I'm not even sure I know what the question relates to... I doubt you'll get an answer here. Though maybe someone else knows which forum to move the post to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭tphase

Home breadcrumb_divider.pngRec breadcrumb_divider.pngHome & Garden breadcrumb_divider.png Electrical?

Advertisement