Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashmans query

Options
  • 27-03-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭

anybody know has Cashmans bookmakers gone bust?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Yeah, they're gone! I hope you didn't do a €100 Cheltenham antepost accum (in January) on Hurricane Fly, Cue Card, Sprinter Sacre and Bob's Worth with them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Yes gone - shame in a lot of ways as were a good bookmaker back in the day(head office shop was busy in the centre of Cork city) - Ladbrokes bought a few of their shops a couple of years ago

Brgds
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Thankfully No.
    I hope you didn't do a €100 Cheltenham antepost accum (in January) on Hurricane Fly, Cue Card, Sprinter Sacre and Bob's Worth with them

That's the very reason I will only do Ante Post or long term bets now with established bookie chains that wouldn't go to the wall if a load of favs won.
    The 3 B&M would be PP, Lads & Boyles, online would be most of the established operations but not any of the "new" operators.
    The business has got very cut throat so I'd be wary of any offers out there.

Advertisement