Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car accident m50

Options
  • 22-03-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

hi all. I'm posting in relation to an accident that happened last night around 10.30 on the m50 northbound between redcow and Lucan.

my girlfriend was driving along when another car spun out in front of her. she then pulled over to assist the motorist and called the emergency services,

she told me the driver was trapped.
    firstly I wish to thank all the courageous and brave emergency personnel including the operator for taking care of her last night.

she didn't sleep well not knowing the status of the driver last night.

I was hoping if someone here could just pm me from last night so I can assure my gf the man is ok.
    I've always had a great respect for what you all do.
    thanks again if mods feel I've crossed a line please don't ban me!

Comments

congo_90 wrote: »
    hi all. I'm posting in relation to an accident that happened last night around 10.30 on the m50 northbound between redcow and Lucan.

my girlfriend was driving along when another car spun out in front of her. she then pulled over to assist the motorist and called the emergency services,

firstly I wish to thank all the courageous and brave emergency personnel including the operator for taking care of her last night.

I was hoping if someone here could just pm me from last night so I can assure my gf the man is ok.

If there's nothing in the news you can assume it was nothing too serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

foreign wrote: »

If there's nothing in the news you can assume it was nothing too serious.
    haven't even checked news yet thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭mr.dunkey

congo_90 wrote: »

Your Girlfriend played a great role well done, If any of us were there we cannot give out any information due to patient confidentialty. If she got the pateints name and knew where he went she could attempt to make conatct at the hospital, with a card. Im sure the patient might want to thank your girlfriend too.

Advertisement