Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Lots of WD-40 100ml in Athlone for 70cent
    These are hanging in the hardware section.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXLbUDwEchj8UWNIpTjJLHfruwrP56uUFpwrmzktkH8wr4F-GoGw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Imagine as a kid growing up to find out you're the unfortunate result of incompatible Tesco clearance lines.
    Character building I would hazard.

umm, Tayto Bistro crisps are €1.50 per large pack at the moment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

ShaneU wrote: »
    Kenwood ffp210 food processor €24 was €100, just bought last one in artane. Also small George forman grills for €25

The whole of Ireland is looking for that food processor!! Well done!

I used to have that sonic toothbrush, it was hit and miss with the batteries, either great out of hte box or charged twice and died. I loved it but I left it in a hotel. I used to charge it weekly as I had no plug oin the bathroom and I got 7 days out of the battery.

I could see those toothbrushes going cheaper, theres still loads of stock in stores!

Also these:

oral-b_vitality_precision_clean_.jpg

There are two different boxes and I have seen them mixed up in some stores. The box with 2 replacement heads is scanning at €8 something but the box with 1 replacement head is scanning at €39.99

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

How do you get these bargains in Limerick Tesco?Where do you scan them?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

bigpink wrote: »

Scan the product on the scanner in the isles in store to confirm the deal is there and then just go to the till. Obviously if the deal isn't there then it will be normal price.

• Advertisement

Daniel O'Donnell 2013 calenders in the clearance in Claremorris if anyone is interested :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Daniel O'Donnell 2013 calenders in the clearance in Claremorris if anyone is interested :D:D:D

They have probably been in the clearance since they came out.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,940 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Picked up a double silent night 4.5 tog duvet for €6 today in tesco Douglas. (not much use for this weather....)
    Was in the clearance bedding section upstairs, but had a white sticker, may be the same in other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

So good you had to post it twice:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    The whole of Ireland is looking for that food processor!! Well done!

Plenty of these Kenwood food processors available in Clonmel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

bigpink wrote: »

Tesco in coonagh the scanner is 2nd last aisle on the back right, in front of the sugar.
    Tesco Crescent one in food section is by where freezer section meets normal section about halfway through the store, while the one in homewares is aisle past the ipad display.
    Tesco Roxborough there is loads of scanners!
    Tesco arthurs quay it is on the right side of the store just before the alcohol section.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Mayo Gurl wrote: »

Good for lighting the fire...and thats about all its good for.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

paddy147 wrote: »
    Good for lighting the fire...and thats about all its good for.:pac:

With all the briquettes you have paddy you don't need any more fuel for your Stovax Riva 66 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

dfbemt wrote: »
    With all the briquettes you have paddy you don't need any more fuel for your Stovax Riva 66 ;)

Ah don't get him started on that again :eek: ;)

Tesco Navan have Lily O'Brien chocolates (Small Packs of sticky toffee sweets) for EUR 1.50 in the clearance section

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

ShaneU wrote: »
    Kenwood ffp210 food processor €24 was €100, just bought last one in artane. Also small George forman grills for €25

One food processor in douglas but can't scan it it's up way too high top shelf

One by the tils uostairs too

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

Car cleaner only 2.25

Douglas also

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

Ah don't get him started on that again :eek: ;)

Tesco Navan have Lily O'Brien chocolates (Small Packs of sticky toffee sweets) for EUR 1.50 in the clearance section
    Where abouts is the clearance section in the Navan store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

There is one Kenwood Food processor fpp210 24.99 marked as 99.99 one left in drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Tesco in Nenagh are doing a clearance on Silent Night Electric Blankets.

Herself just picked up a king size for €22 reduced from €90, all gone from shelves in Nenagh.

This may be available in other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

mad dave wrote: »
    Where abouts is the clearance section in the Navan store?

For general goods etc in the corner were the duvets & towels are.

For Foodstuffs, the very last bay of the crisp isle near the cakes :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tesco in Nenagh are doing a clearance on Silent Night Electric Blankets.

Herself just picked up a king size for €22 reduced from €90, all gone from shelves in Nenagh.

This may be available in other shops.

They must be doing random clearances on these,they had them in Arklow a while back,€8 for single, €10 for a double & €12 for a King size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

lindtee wrote: »
    Braun Epilator for €11 in Mahon. Braun Silk-epil 3170. Not marked down. Was one or two left when I got one. I think there is a new model out hence the low price.
    img51626.jpg
    Vo5 Perfect Cut Hair Clipper for €7 and marked as that. Was 3 left
    brand_new_unused_vo5_extreme_style_perfect_cut_hair_clippers_4332775.jpg

Where in Tesco do they normally stock these products?

Anyone seen any of the V05 clippers around in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

zerks wrote: »
    They must be doing random clearances on these,they had them in Arklow a while back,€8 for single, €10 for a double & €12 for a King size.

We got that deal on duvets, these are electric blankets.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

We got that deal on duvets, these are electric blankets.

Zerks is right i picked up the electric blankets on offer a while ago. I got a single and a double. Went back a couple of days later to get another double and it had gone up to €30 something (i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 andrew x

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    Where in Tesco do they normally stock these products?

Anyone seen any of the V05 clippers around in Dublin?

There were 4 of them in Clare Hall each scanning €7, just at the end of women cosmetics isle. This was early on Tuesday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Was in Omni today and they had several of the Kenwood processors, I can't believe that was ever €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

andrew x wrote: »

There were 4 of them in Clare Hall each scanning €7, just at the end of women cosmetics isle. This was early on Tuesday morning.
    Hi, where is the scanner in Clare hall?
    If it saves any one, none of the VO5's left there unless they get new stock in.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

WP_20130311_002.jpg

Russell Hobbs 17780 Steam Generator Iron reduced to 50ish from 200ish, check picture attached... Waterford Ardkeen Tesco yellow sticker (probably store only etc, 2 left when I took pic)

Reviews so so on Amazon, but might be worth it to someone here.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

odddavey wrote: »
    Hi, where is the scanner in Clare hall?
    If it saves any one, none of the VO5's left there unless they get new stock in.
    There is one in the soft-drink aisle and one near the magazines (on a pillar, usually behind a small fridge)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

There are a lot of unusually low prices in the gluten free and allergy-free food section in Clare Hall. Not advertised as specials, so they could be quiet end-of-line clearance or genuine pricing errors (not that that stopped me from buying :P)
    Eg: Dove Farm GF flour, GF rice flour: 1.07eur
    Dove Farm GF bread flour 1.5 eur
    Kelkin GF pasta sauce 1.49
    Mesa Sunrise cereals 2.00
    Organic GF wholemeal pasta: 1.49
    Buckwheat muesli: 1.87 (it's usually over 4 eur)

And so on... Plenty left on the shelves

Also random reduced items in the household section: bedding sets for 15 to 28 eur, photo frames 3.5 to 10 eur, lamp + shade 14 eur, throws, candles, etc. Also in the clearance section at the end of that aisle, a few items from Mother's day: planter set 1.25, watering can 1.5, gift bags 70 cents (could be used for any occasion)

Clearance toys in the clearance section near the Easter eggs (no amazing offer in the Easter eggs, though, how on earth will I get my chocolate fix? :mad:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement