Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Tescos crescent limerick - breville microwave 32 euro (got the last one) rotary clothes dryer 35 euro, russell hobbs toasters 6.50, kenwood compact food processor 24 euro. also had hand blenders, food mixers etc on the end rack. these were all yellow ticket items. also had a 32inch tv for 220 but I was running out the door for a school run so didn't catch the details

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

The hair curlers

There was 9 of these on shelf in Maynooth at 2pm today[/Quote]
    Thanks for this got two in douglas few left about 4 only 8.50 bargain of a lifetime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

brokenarms wrote: »
    Big Reductions on microwaves from 130 to 35, toasters and designer kettles the same % discounts in Naas extra. Also family size Forman grills for 17 euro. Other stuff as well. Will be gone quick so get you skates on.

New lines on summer and garden stuff from this morning. Loads of it.

Thanks for posting. Got one of the George Foreman grills on my lunch break in Mahon. A member of staff was just pricing them down. Was one left after I got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭ra0044

Hi

Morphy richards accents 4 slice toaster ( cream colour only) now € 22.

5 left in finglas clearwater

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

The clearance shelf in the small Tesco off the Square in Tralee is absolutely choc a block full of ladies and gents toiletries going for low prices. I suspect many other places nationwide might be the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KathleenF

Champagne flutes (4) for €4.88 reduced from €20 in Tesco Cabra at back of store. Also lots of cooking/muffin trays going for €4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

lindtee wrote: »
    Thanks for posting. Got one of the George Foreman grills on my lunch break in Mahon. A member of staff was just pricing them down. Was one left after I got mine

Yeah its decent stuff as well. I got a microwave myself. In Naas they where not yellow stickered so if ya see any of that stuff , get it scanned, it may be marked down on the system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Has anyone got a model number for the George Foreman grill?

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Has anyone got a model number for the George Foreman grill?

The model number is 19570 This is the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭Gormal

The model number is 19570 This is the one.

:eek::eek::eek::mad: just got that one elsewhere last week........ just my luck
    Mind you Tralee probably wouldn't have them anyway That store is really going downhill (for me anyway)
    Having said that the grill has the shortest cable I've seen yet about 50cm, had to re-arrange the kitchen to get it near a socket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭karlyk1

ra0044 wrote: »
    Hi

None left in Clearwater.... I believe I got the last one. :o

Might save someone the trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Hi

checked wilton and douglas, Wilton had none (but could only see tesco branded electronics)

Douglas only has 2 plum ones both scanning at €59.99....

Gutted we've been looking for an on sale morphy richards 4 slice for over a year now! (checking argos/tescos/currys) :( our current Morphy richards is 5 years old and on its last legs...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

karlyk1 wrote: »
    None left in Clearwater.... I believe I got the last one. :o

Might save someone the trip.

Kept that one to yourself, eh? How did you get there so quick?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭karlyk1

jakdublin wrote: »
    Kept that one to yourself, eh? How did you get there so quick?

The early bird gets the... eh.... 4-slice toaster, Mr Dublin! :p
    Have to say, it's a classy bit of kit. A bog-standard 'own brand' one in Argos would cost as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭ocy

anyone know of any of the george foremans in any of the dublin stores

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Theres on in Drogheda but its scanning at 69.99:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Theres on in Drogheda but its scanning at 69.99:eek:

Check the sticker price, if sticker price is less, sorted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Hi

can someone please post a photo of the SEL or price label on this toaster please and thank you :D

Braun Epilator for €11 in Mahon. Braun Silk-epil 3170. Not marked down. Was one or two left when I got one. I think there is a new model out hence the low price.
    img51626.jpg
    Vo5 Perfect Cut Hair Clipper for €7 and marked as that. Was 3 left
    brand_new_unused_vo5_extreme_style_perfect_cut_hair_clippers_4332775.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco battered chicken dippers 450g are marked as normal @ €1.89 but scanned €1.39 at till.
    These are now marked as €1.39. They are quite nice, the Aldi & Lidl equivalent is €1.69 for same quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

ocy wrote: »
    anyone know of any of the george foremans in any of the dublin stores

There were a few in rathfarnham earlier this week, don't know about now. On thinking about it, there's one on top of my cupboards somewhere, it would be free, really don't rate them tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,295 ✭✭✭CH3OH

244250.jpg

Picked up one of these in Arklow( impulse buy) €14

it's a Breville VHB014

not sure as reviews on Amazon are fairly crap:rolleyes:

There were 2 left

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oral-B-S185252-Complete-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B00065HRXM/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1362779378&sr=1-1

Got one of these reduced to 33e something in Tesco ardkeen today. One left when i took mine 75% off

• Registered Users Posts: 22,119 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Eemia wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Oral-B-S185252-Complete-Rechargeable-Toothbrush/dp/B00065HRXM/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1362779378&sr=1-1

Got one of these reduced to 33e something in Tesco ardkeen today. One left when i took mine 75% off
    Read the 1 Star reviews on that link you posted. Whatever about the so-called dentist saying it doesn't clean properly, the non-replaceable battery seems to be total crap (very old technology- NiCd) with a very short life (i.e. until it is won't take a charge anymore).

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

Braun Epilator for €11 in Mahon. Braun Silk-epil 3170. Not marked down. Was one or two left when I got one. I think there is a new model out hence the low price.
    img51626.jpg
    Vo5 Perfect Cut Hair Clipper for €7 and marked as that. Was 3 left
    brand_new_unused_vo5_extreme_style_perfect_cut_hair_clippers_4332775.jpg

None in Mahon this morning and no George formans that I could see scanned all four types

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

snubbleste wrote: »
    (Tesco battered chicken dippers 450g)These are now marked as €1.39. They are quite nice, the Aldi & Lidl equivalent is €1.69 for same quantity.
    they are pretty cheap at the normal price. They are pretty similar to mcdonalds nuggets.

Lots of the best deals and/or reductions are not advertised/marketed as such in tesco. When these great deals end people go moaning in the ripoff forum, as though the really low price was normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

http://www.thermacare.com/lower-back-and-hip-heatwraps

Half price for a 2 pack. e4.99

A must for chronic back pain

• Registered Users Posts: 14,840 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Kenwood ffp210 food processor €24 was €100, just bought last one in artane. Also small George forman grills for €25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Durex in the clearance section in New Ross:pac:

Some Peppa Pig playsets reduced from €35 to €12.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement