Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby.Ireland V France

Options
  • 08-03-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

France-1@ evs with Powers to beat Ireland tomorrow.France WILL WIN.Great bet.Fill your boots.I have 200 on France to win.:):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

todolist wrote: »
    France-1@ evs with Powers to beat Ireland tomorrow.France WILL WIN.Great bet.Fill your boots.I have 200 on France to win.:):):)

I would not be entirely sure about that. France have possibly been more awful than us so far in the tournament. I find this one very hard too back and I almost liking the odds of 20/1 for a draw on bet365, but just for a sneaky fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

haha rage :P

dirtyden wrote: »
    I would not be entirely sure about that. France have possibly been more awful than us so far in the tournament. I find this one very hard too back and I almost liking the odds of 20/1 for a draw on bet365, but just for a sneaky fiver

Nice call :O

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

Good call Simon.I am eating my 200 euro humble pie and it tastes bitter.I was sure France wouldn't lose four on the trot.The damn draw never came into my calculations.England to stuff Wales on saturday looks like a good bet.Won't be sticking two hundred on in though.More like a fiver from now on.I learned my lesson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Good call Simon.I am eating my 200 euro humble pie and it tastes bitter.I was sure France wouldn't lose four on the trot.The damn draw never came into my calculations.England to stuff Wales on saturday looks like a good bet.Won't be sticking two hundred on in though.More like a fiver from now on.I learned my lesson.

Why do you think Wales will be stuffed , They are playing at home, and England have been lucky in all results bar the Scottish game.

• Advertisement

I just think England have a system that they stick to and it has been very effective.They will grind the Welsh down and get their coveted GS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Anyone know who is top points scorer in 6 nations so far ? Cant find it anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Ireland -6 at evens is a nice bet this week I think. Can see the italians running out of steam and we have a little bit to prove after a patchy tournament until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

I just think England have a system that they stick to and it has been very effective.They will grind the Welsh down and get their coveted GS.

hope you didn't bet big

Hard luck :( Hate to see anybody losing :( I made a little bit on the Scots covering the +12 handicap v. France.. Good luck with Summer bets :P

• Advertisement

duckysauce wrote: »
    hope you didn't bet big
    I got badly burnt betting in the Ireland/France game that I didn't bet again.I can't believe how badly England froze against Wales.They never got off the blocks.Their youth and inexperience was really shown by a wily welsh outfit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

I got badly burnt betting in the Ireland/France game that I didn't bet again.I can't believe how badly England froze against Wales.They never got off the blocks.Their youth and inexperience was really shown by a wily welsh outfit.

You should give up gambling for your wallets sake. Two predictions badly wrong.

Tobyglen wrote: »
    You should give up gambling for your wallets sake. Two predictions badly wrong.
    I have.

Advertisement