Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese lessons in Waterford

Options
  • 05-03-2013 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi i'm trying to find anyone/school that give Japanese lessons like one-to-one or evening classes, i'm in college in cork atm but i'm looking to do it over summer and possibly weekends after summer when i'm back in college, been searching online and can't find any, can someone help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I think De La Salle College offered Japanese at one stage. Not sure whether that's still the case.

Might be no harm to give them a shout there and see if they still do, and if so, they might be able to put you in touch with the teacher... ahem, sorry, the sensei!

I've studied it online myself though, and I've found Japanese Pod 101 (Google it) to be very good. If only my own motivation matched up! :D

がんばってください!

Advertisement