Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim'll Paint it!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

ah, ive seen better,

although i did laugh at this one
    Please paint me a Tyrannosaurus Rex playing Connect 4 with Heston Blumenthal on a lake of fire whilst a care bear watches them lustfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Funny stuff.

Oddly enough, I was gonna suggest a human-sized Spit the Dog holding a puppet-sized Bob Carolgees 'til I saw this.
    Please paint me Bill Oddie running away with spit the dog whilst Bob Carolgees is busy buying an ice cream on a Blackpool Pier. Bill is wearing a bandit mask and is understandably pleased with himself.
    tumblr_min7mifCX81s6ylubo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,303 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Brilliant. Genuinely brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

We have a winner :D

tumblr_miuc2e9ch01s6ylubo1_500.jpg
    please paint me the brave little toaster (from the children’s animation film) in bed with two slim sexy soldiers (the bread type), smoking a cigar with used pop tart wrappers strewn across the floor and an empty tub of ‘I cant believe its not butter’ on the side. To the side of the room, an egg has walked in to find the scene and has spurted his yolk everywhere in anger, as the soldiers are HIS bitches. Also note he has matching Marmite curtains and bedsheets with slogan, keeping toast filthy since 1914!

Advertisement