Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romantic Movie Quiz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I got 6 for 6.... time ran out because I read too much... would have probably gone 10 for 10 if they were all such classics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I answered them all, thanks to your warnings about the time limit. If their going to put a time limit they could either have made it more obvious or not have big chunks of text to read. Got 70%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭vh4sd

70% not too bad :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

10 out of 10 for me, but I'm a movie geek and I just picked the movies on actors mentions and/or the photo shown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Congrats on getting all 10!!

I wonder why they put a time limit on it,kinda stupid!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I got 10/10.

I didn't bother reading all the text, just picked out the actor's names and looked at the picture. I've only seen 2 of the films in the quiz.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

100% for me, remind me to thank my sister for forcing me to sit through all those oldies films over Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

10/10 for me...
    Recognised the pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

got 60. not bad seeing as i guessed the majority.

Advertisement